Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmetics Survey

Options
  • 26-01-2010 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

I'm completely new to boards.ie,a friend of mine is doing a survey and asked for help in getting some respondents,it's 2 mins she tells me,see below oh and request others to aswell please.

<snip>

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭nuttlys

Are you serious?

You have not given anything to the boards community - yet here you are asking us to fill in a survey for a friend which you haven't even done yourself!?

Oh and while we are at it, we should do your friends work and get our friends to fill it in too? Ha!

If one thing comes out of this recession it will be a growing number of chancers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pm83

Well don't fill it in then nutty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

You have not given anything to the boards community - yet here you are asking us to fill in a survey for a friend which you haven't even done yourself!?

Are you for real? I actually recommended pm83 to come onto boards and register. As a long time poster and user (usually in business & entrepreneurial section), i told them some good advice is to be had here and people were generous and giving of their time and would have no problem filling out the survey. What do you want them to do? Spend 3 days spamming boards to get their post count up before they ask for some help? Get over yourself. If you've nothing useful to say then don't bother typing anything at all.

@PM83 I promise that nuttleys does not represent the majority of boards users.

@thecleverone

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭nuttlys

Are you for real? I actually recommended pm83 to come onto boards and register. As a long time poster and user (usually in business & entrepreneurial section), i told them some good advice is to be had here and people were generous and giving of their time and would have no problem filling out the survey. What do you want them to do? Spend 3 days spamming boards to get their post count up before they ask for some help? Get over yourself. If you've nothing useful to say then don't bother typing anything at all.

@PM83 I promise that nuttleys does not represent the majority of boards users.

Am I a mind reader?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

Am I a mind reader?

Obviously not. If nothing else this should teach you not to jump in two feet first and give new boards members a hard time. Anyway this has gone well off topic so we'll leave it at that and hope other members will fill out the cosmetic survey for pm83.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Eliza Lynch

I was a student who also had to surkey money everyone I know so no prob for me to take a min to fill out survey.

@Eliza Lynch - Many thanks Eliza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I have filled in the survey best of luck to your friend

@siogfinsceal Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

pm83, it's usually considered good manners to PM one or more of the mods of the forum where you wish to post your survey asking if it's ok to do so, rather than just going ahead and posting it. I've removed your link, if you wish to re-post it please PM GoneShootin to ensure that it's ok to do so.

Advertisement