Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin for a week! (from Feb1 to Feb8)

Options
  • 26-01-2010 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok, so 2 friends of mine and I are going to dublin from Feb1 to Feb8.
    Here's the deal, we want to see something, take some photos, ble ble ble, no too much, but also to have fun at night! Drinking whiskey!

Here, in basque country, we drink more than the standards, but we would like to compare to a real Irishman or whoever dares to drink with us.

haha, leaving jokes, we would like to know people who want to party all those days (at least part of them or any of them!)

We are 3 guys, 22 years, idk what else to tell. Just post here or Pm me, please!

edit: I would like to add, we are not just going to Dublin to drink! We love irish culture a lot (more than alkohol), we would like to visit places, buy a scally cap and we would like to find people to spend an afternoon talking about irelands history. Nothing serious, maybe drinking a pint or something. Our intention is to know ireland better by day, have fun by night.

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement