Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble getting a licence processed

Options
  • 26-01-2010 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has gotten there license granted through roxborough road station in limerick . I’m having trouble getting in touch with the FO as he is always out on other dutys , and even though my forms are in nearly 3 months I STILL don’t have a letter of receipt , just wondering if anyone is in the same boat (btw this is for a non restricted FA) .
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

your not alone . but have to say the FO is a very nice chap to deal with , he is probably snowed under
    Dar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Mossess wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has gotten there license granted through roxborough road station in limerick . I’m having trouble getting in touch with the FO as he is always out on other dutys , and even though my forms are in nearly 3 months I STILL don’t have a letter of receipt , just wondering if anyone is in the same boat (btw this is for a non restricted FA) .
    Thanks
    I know of a few in the same boat,my mate got his licence for his 270 on friday,he never got no notification about renewal, had to go there two weeks ago and tell them he has a 270, unusual because the FO is not bad to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Got my 3 from Roxboro back in October - no issues with them - all back within 4 weeks. Might be worth a visit and arranging an appointment via the garda on the desk.

Advertisement