Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARPCON Beers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Kharn wrote: »
    Well Thead and I are sitting here in the Well, Sarky said he might be down later. We've been off-line all weekend so haven't been able to check in. Bit disappointing that the locals don't seem to be able to organise a piss-up in this micro brewery :-P
    We'll be here for a while (sitting at the front in the corner) if anyone's around.

Some of us locals were busy celebrating the con. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I'd have been up for this if I'd known.

If my aunt had balls etc., I know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

It was a bit of craic, I think most of the people there were not boardsies and were just con-goers who tagged along, I am open to correction though. Nice folks every one of them, boardsie or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Some of them were boardsies as well, it was lovely to meet you oeb and your tats are awesome. The well is a nice spot, when we eventually found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you think the Well is easy to miss, you should try Mutton Lane sometime :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

HaHa thered be lost dubs everywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I'm not a dub :p
    and we got directions but some one said to turn right when we went over the bridge and very many of the streets in Cork don't have signs on them, esp when one runs into the other but we got there by 8:30.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oeb - was really good to meet you sir. To the other Boardsies who arrived in later, my apologies for not getting to talk to you, I was trapped in that corner by the Warped Con people :p I'll see you next time for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yep, I came a bit late :o

Next time sure... :)

Advertisement