Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd week or Even week?

Options
  • 26-01-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Im getting conflicting reports from all over the place including Tutors, ive redone my timetable a bunch of times because i keep hearing something different.

Is this week an odd week because its week 21 or an even week because its week 2? Obviously my attendance at tutorials depends on me getting the weeks right.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, it's a bit confusing alright. I know in the case of GRC that this is considered an even week (week 2). But they don't seem to mind which one we go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Zuffer

I had a similar problem last year. I went by my timetable as per SIS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chemgirl

I have my pharmacology labs on even weeks which as per my timetable is week 22. So i think that they are going by weeks 21, 22, 23 etc instead of the fact that its week 2 of the semester! If your still in doubt the weekly timetable in sis is pretty useful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

SIS timetable all the way. Cheers guys.

Advertisement