Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Online Tournament Fixtures Part One

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

Gringo180 wrote: »
    SD7792 I'll be able to play our match any time after 5 o clock tommorrow if your available?
    Would prefer to use dartpro too.
    Hi sorry about the delay in reply. Never saw your message until now :(
    At the moment i'm having a bit of a crisis as one of my brothers decided to play with my darts and broke one of them. I'll inform you before this time tomorrow what i'm gonna do..

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SwdDub

Chucky and Paulish just let me know when is best for you to play. It seems like people are having a hard time getting matched off against each other so just let me know when suits you lads best and we'll try work something out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Aarondoc i am indeed here to play

Jesus that was some game Aaron

literally my hand was shaking towards the end because of the amount of pressure in each leg, i'd hit huge scores and you'd just follow me in with similar scores, i genuinely thought it was gonna go to the decider

thats a 180 for me and a 106 checkout aswell

Dionsiseire 6 - 4 Aarondoc

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

wel done dion keep it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

SwdDub wrote: »
    Chucky and Paulish just let me know when is best for you to play. It seems like people are having a hard time getting matched off against each other so just let me know when suits you lads best and we'll try work something out

I'm able to play either 2 Moro evening or Sunday evening. Oh and if chucky the tree is readin this then reply tellin me wen u can play cos we need2. Cheers:cool:

Lemegeton and PatrickinCork, just PM me with when you'd like to play and i'll try match my schedule to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i have heard no word from your man i'm ment to be playing so if it's alright with the rest of the lads in my group i'll play the rest of my matches and if he has contacted me in the mean time happy day but i'm not counting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

im gone from tomoro to sunday in case anyones looking to play me il b back in action from sunday on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

sorry about only getting to this late, only noticed the sticked thread now. I've PM'd paul and SWD now and can play anytime this week and weekend except tonight and 3-5 tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i am online now if anyone from my group is available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Just wondering when is the next lot of games going to be played?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Just wondering when is the next lot of games going to be played?

Sorry I have had no time at all this week to sort it out, I will get the fixtures up soon as I can.

Can anyone who has yet to play their game please do so as soon as you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

i had to cancel with tribesman this week, mad busy but i'm pretty much good to play anytime bar the weekend (going to watch the inter counties) and tuesday now so i'll try and re-arrange

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

@Gringo180 I'm free to play pretty much any time from 5pm tomorrow onwards. When suits you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

me and patrickincork finished 5-5. great match. i took out 69 with him on 32 to go 5-4 ahead and he came back to level 5 all. really close and enjoyable match. averages were nearly identical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

SD7792 wrote: »
    @Gringo180 I'm free to play pretty much any time from 5pm tomorrow onwards. When suits you?
    Thats grand how does 6pm sound?

tribesman i can play our game tomorrow or wednesday at pretty much anytime pc me and we'll get it going.

think i missed you tribesman, was online and had a dartpro game set up, musta being feeding the kids when your pm arrived and i didn't see it sorry. i'll stay online for an hour or so in case you come back on.

Padr81 6 - 0 Tribesman78

Average of 61.5, missed alot of doubles and nearly bust a 116 checkout, T20, 16 and wired the T20 going for the doube. Tribesman never got going, sorry mate got you on a bad night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement