Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im not used to a forum like this....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, that thread you linked to regards a specific 'Feedback' forum, a forum for feedback.

It depends what you are into I guess. There are loads of forums with like minded, interested, people that discuss stuff in those various fora.

The first question is: what would you like to discuss? Then try find a forum that matches your desired discussion.

So, what do you want to discuss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Hyperupdate

Im looking at the newbie forum at the moment then working my way from there. I just like a chit-chat place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

A popular forum for that is Afterhours, but there are many fora out there to check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Im looking at the newbie forum at the moment then working my way from there. I just like a chit-chat place :)

Bit of advise to make your enjoyment here all the better. At the top of each forum you enter you will find a thread called "Charter," please be sure to read this thread/Post. Each Forum has a different code of what is/is not acceptable.
    It's important to know this information.
    Otherwise, have fun.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Check out the forums for topics you're interested in. For example, I like Cycling and Rugby, so I read and post in those forums regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Hyperupdate

I must thank you all for the posts. I posted in the computer forum earlier. Thre is quite a few things I like so you see me here there and everywhere :)

Advertisement