Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House for sale with land in Athlone area

Options
  • 26-01-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi I am looking for Houses for sale in the Athlone Area with agricultural land and maybe some stables also, (dont have to have stables) i have been looking on Daft.ie and other property sites and i can either search for land or houses for sale but not for both combined. Maybe someone could direct me in the right direction to look.....
    thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Have you tried the Irish Field or the Farmers' Journal?

Savills also have a 'country' section which deal with the types of property you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is Athlone really horsey territory? I'm not sure if you'd find many stables. You might have to build or convert.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Victor wrote: »
    Is Athlone really horsey territory? I'm not sure if you'd find many stables. You might have to build or convert.

I'd echo this......
    You will have to go considerably outside Athlone to find stables etc- its not traditional horse territory. As per above- the Farmer's Journal would be a good first port of call- but you are most probably going to have to seriously expand your search area.

This place just East of Kilmartin should be perfect. :D

IMAG0069.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 40 valz08

lol @ dolanbaker... Yeah i do realise that its not really horse country but i am willing to build or convert to stables if i can just get house with a nice bit of land with it.
    thanks for all your sugestions will have a look at savills, farmers journal etc.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement