Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar is so hot she.....

Options
  • 26-01-2010 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

...exploded.

Now continue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Made me melt....;):D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

buhned mah tonhue!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

exploded again...yep multiple

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

...gave me the gonna-rira!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

....she violates the laws of thermodynamics.

Any body she comes into contact with will take an infinite amount of time to reach thermal equilibrium, because no rate of heat transfer can keep up with her hawtness.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

NO. i am too hot Tar Aldarion. your pathetic threads hold back all sorts of memories. just like the x-files and that had a ginger in it. disgusting. you disgust me. fgt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hmm gingers are disgusting ... can't find a fault in the logic :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Ban Jazzy, the noob.

Intriguing proposition

Advertisement