Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would love your oponions

Options
  • 26-01-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all foodies

I would love your feedback.. Im a chef specializing in pastry for the past 18 years.. In the past 2 years i worked very hard in to bring together my own range of homebaking(the real thing, a taste of home).
    At the moment i am looking for a cafe/bakery to open in Dublin as i feel Dublin lacks slightly it this range of gourmet homebaking(savoury and sweet).
    So thats why im here as i would also love some feed back on new innovative food ideas, that you think would sell..grab and go eg. sandwiches etc.. I dont do processed, quality, value and consistency is what i want to deliver.

Also if anyone knows of any cafe/bakery foreclosures, rental/lettings readily equipted as i have my company registered and ready to go.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

PFF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I don't know if you do it, or if it is within your remit. But proper French bread. Not cuisine de crap stuff!

Advertisement