Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite WRESTLING Moment Ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

jericho wining the undisputed title
    hbk returning in 2002
    bret returning this year
    so many more i just cant pick one

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ironman76 wrote: »
    6m into that video would be it for me. The Four Horsmen ride again. . ah memories . . .would bring a tear to the eye . . .

Im not ashamed to say I teared up watching that as well, it was so cool to be in the building for one of those wrestling "moments" that will be shown on highlight videos and the like for years to come, what an amazing weekend Mania 24 was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭davrho

krudler wrote: »
    Im not ashamed to say I teared up watching that as well, it was so cool to be in the building for one of those wrestling "moments" that will be shown on highlight videos and the like for years to come, what an amazing weekend Mania 24 was

I have to agree it was the best wrestling trip I have been on. Great few days and the Raw on the Monday was a great finish. I have that Raw on tape. When Cryme tyme make their comeback the camera pans in on my mates and me.

That footage after the cameras went off is on Rick Flair-The definitive collection dvd.

Advertisement