Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low flow on shower

Options
  • 26-01-2010 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

i have a mira sprint shower, and for the last couple of days the low flow light has stayed on anytime i turn the shower on. water still comes out as normal but it's cold. the only time the light goes off is if i turn the switch (3 settings, 0 1 and 2) to 0, but even then it's still only cold water that comes out.

anyone any suggestions as to what the cause could be?

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ya. clean 'inlet filter' and shower head first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

M cebee wrote: »
    ya. clean 'inlet filter' and shower head first
    thank you. where would i find the 'inlet filter'? :o:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Cheeble

If it's plumbed directly to the mains water it could just be low mains pressure. We've had quite a few spells the last few days when water pressure has been low coming into the house.

Cheeble-eers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

is there any way to find out if it is low pressure in the water?? when i turn shower on and it's only cold water coming out, still seems to be at same speed/force as when it's working ok

Advertisement