Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some stuff....

Options
  • 26-01-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

First up is a Well L96, in excellent condition. Comes with scope, scope mounts, scope sun lense protector, bipod and sling. Also comes in original box. Has been scirmished 3 times. Bipod paint is a bit worn, the gun itself is absolutely perfect. Bought for 170, looking for as close to 150 as i can get!

Second is a full metal KJW M9. Comes with one mag, has NO LEAKS. Really heavy construction. Has one or two VERY MINOR cosmetic scratches on the front end of the gun from rubbing my vest. Has also been scirmished 3 times. I have a glock now, so this just sits at home! Also have original box. Bought for 120, looking for as close to 90 as i can get!

I am based in South Dublin, would prefer not to post, postage is not included in price. Would trade for mp7, mp5k or ak74u. Might also be interested in a co2 pistol.

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

Offer €110 for L96

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Offer €110 for L96
    T Hillfiger, where are you based? Meet me half way between you offer and what Im looking for, go 130 and its a done deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

Im in galway. 120 as iv a long way to travel!

Im in galway. 120 as iv a long way to travel!
    In that case its a deal, send me a PM when you get back online

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Offer €70 for the M9

• Advertisement

hey, sorry for the really late reply.
    If you go 75 for the m9 its a deal. Where are you based, if you need to have it posted, the postage is not included in the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

If the deal falls thru on the m9 with john i'll offer the 75 for it keep me informed

Hey, Johnciall has still not replied, has been four days.So, Philly50, its a deal, send me a PM when you get back online.

sorry i was out of the country with no Net access, am i too late to pick up the M9?

Sorry I literally just sold it, if you had told me you were going to be out of the country I could have held it. Sorry about that.

• Advertisement

johnciall wrote: »
    sorry i was out of the country with no Net access, am i too late to pick up the M9?
    Hey johnciall, the deal has fallen through, do you still want the m9 for 75?

Yeah i'm still interested, drop me a PM and we can sort the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 CRAiGGGO

i could be interested too if the deal falls through, if it does pm me :)

CRAiGGGO wrote: »
    i could be interested too if the deal falls through, if it does pm me :)
    Will let you know CRAiGGGO,

L96 and M9 SOLD, mods can you please close the thread

Advertisement