Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot access account - no longer have access to email

Options
  • 26-01-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Mods please forgive me - this seems to be the only place where I can post.

I do not access or have access to the email anymore connected to my username, hence I cannot post any messages.

It says on the help page to check by Monday, but nothing has changed. Can anyone please post something in the helpdesk area about this? Or what can I do? How can I prove who I am if I cannot log on and post??? Could an area be set up where "non-registered" usersstuck like this could post and possibly identify themselves?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Moving to Helpdesk

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, can you drop an email to hello@boards.ie with any relevant data you think supports your details? The lads are busy trying to answer these queries, I think a number of people are in the same boat.
    Darragh wrote: »
    Hello there,

You're not alone.

If you have lost access to the old email address your Boards.ie account id registered to, don't panic. There may be something we can do if we can verify your identity.

Your first step is to email hello@boards.ie with your username and anything you think might help us verify that you own that account. You will be added to our list (currently over 500 people) and we will get back to you via email.

Please be patient. As frustrating as it is, we have to follow a process and make sure we don't allow anyone that isn't you access to your profile, posts or PMs.

We'll do our best to keep you updated over the next few days.

Best regards

Darragh

Advertisement