Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Credit Card Application Process

Options
  • 26-01-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Applied for a BoI student credit card, sent out the application form on the 13th and haven't heard a peep from them since. How long does it usually take for them to process an application?

I'm in a bit of a rush for the card and was considering phoning them but want to avoid that unless its unusual for it to take this long

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Deaddude wrote: »
    Hi all,

Applied for a BoI student credit card, sent out the application form on the 13th and haven't heard a peep from them since. How long does it usually take for them to process an application?

I'm in a bit of a rush for the card and was considering phoning them but want to avoid that unless its unusual for it to take this long

Thanks

usually two weeks from what i can remember and told by staff. they lost two of my applications, first one through normal post and second one dropped into branch so went through internal mail.

no harm in following up with phone call to see if application there.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It can take a couple of weeks for the card to arrive in the post. If you're approved you'll know because you'll get the card. If you applied through a branch then give them a ring and ask them to check, they get a daily report of the status of credit card apps they've sent up s theyshould be able to tell you what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Cheers

Advertisement