Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Guess What Tar's Doing Now' Thread

Options
  • 26-01-2010 11:25pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hmmm.. right now, I think Tar is having a few drinks with some mates.

this thread will get interesting later :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I bet Tar is laughing at a joke and fluttering eyelashes to put the boys at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Swinging his her hips..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The times and what I was doing in these posts is extremely accurate :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Right now she's put the boys to bed, and is stealing their broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

Who said i was your mate tar?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

big_show wrote: »
    It was all directed at Nick...he so sexy

big_show wrote: »

I don't know who did! but they were talking arse!
    Tar told I was representing the lovely county. Get thee to another harem! ~glower~

I don,t want to think this Cherryghost.
    Not now that his has spent an evening getting socially lubricated without me.
    /broods.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nah hes getting pissed while playing games atm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

It was all directed at Nick...he so sexy

He's Mine :pac:

'sign me up'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

he is on ventrilo playing counter strike with me. i love tar and he loves me.

neil_ wrote: »
    he is on ventrilo playing counter strike with me. i love tar and he loves me.

This may be true, may not... what is this...counter strike.. *whistel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I hope Tar is sxcgrrl69, who I'm fapping chatting to right now on superhotchatgirls.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Im guessing hes just in from a lonnng day studying and is cooking a vegetarian feast annnnnnd is watching tv......?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I don't care what Tar's doing right now.

As long as Tar's alive, that's all I care about!

Love you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Pretty sure Tar is currently farting.

Not a nice big one that releases pressure but a simple little one that you can feel popping out.

Yup. Pretty sure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Methinks that he's having an early night snack about this time, trying to study while spilling pizza on his textbooks.

I was ina student pub! Better luck next time guys :D

Gosh Darn It.

hes playing counter strike again. he seems to spend an awful lot of time on that game.

• Advertisement

wHO IS THIS NEIL_/////find out next week!

atm Im eating a lovely korma that a lovely lady made me... nom nom :D

x52mfb.png

Not too shabby at photoshop..graphic designer?

WHO?

:eek:

avril_lavigne_florida_7_big.jpg

Actually...that's quite a nice photo.

Ya WOULD!

I needs to get me to the student bar! :pac: Mmmmm... cans... ooh Rag week next week... it will be done. ;)

Is it? deadly! Also trinners beers next week. Trinners are winners!

• Advertisement

That's whats been said. Although I'll be going out next week anyway even if it isn't! :pac:

Yeah beers, maybe... ;)

Advertisement