Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Guess What Tar's Doing Now' Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao at the edit!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah, not very lady-like of me.

I need to keep up the illusion. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

innocent girl here eh? ;) waiting for you still..

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

When he sees this.... fapping no doubt

Avril Lavigne
    enhanced-buzz-4456-1266196093-35.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Tar is on a horse right now.

• Advertisement

Horsen*

When he sees this.... fapping no doubt

Avril Lavigne
    enhanced-buzz-4456-1266196093-35.jpg

I am going to have a ****ing great night, thanks :D

You should dress Abigayle up like that and take full advantage of her new name!

This new idea had not occured to mine innocent mind >_> :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

mental image... disturbing. >.>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

mine innocent mind

lol.gif

This new idea had not occured to mine innocent mind >_> :D

Why don't you come on over sometime, I can show you a few of my other ideas.naughty.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek:

* Cries *

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Making tar tar sauce for meh chips

Sarky wrote: »
    Why don't you come on over sometime, I can show you a few of my other ideas.naughty.gif
    /emerges from sarkys swinging bachelor pad with a research paper on cold fusion and pregnant
    :o
    :eek:

* Cries *
    Your salty tears sustain me
    Nerin wrote: »
    Making tar tar sauce for meh chips

I made you a years supply today :pac:

Advertisement