Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Limits

• 26-01-2010 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭

Just wondering how strictly eircom enforce their download allowance? I've currently got the 7mb package which allows up to 50gb of downloaded content/streaming which may sound like a lot but give me an inch and I'll take a mile. I regularly went over the limit when I was on the 1mb and 3 mb packages but can't remember ever getting charged?

Is it just luck as to whether they spot it or not or are they just generally lax about it? It's just that my brother recently got charged close to (if not over) €200 for going over his vodafone limit, so that's what got me thinking about it? Should I be wary?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ah, the weekly eircom download cap thread. It's all over the place, including the FAQ.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement