Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I gave Tar some great head

Options
  • 27-01-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭

phones.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This is the only reason you met me to give them to me, wasn't it! :D

Gonna try em on my comp after mah shower now...they even sounded great on my ipod

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Always treat your headphones with loving care and feed them frequently with high quality recordings.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Will do good sir!

Your headphones are great, would love a pair, very nice

Only €19999 to you, my friend.

• Advertisement

What headphones?

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Tar!! You stole my headphones:(

i WISH!

might try em out, i miss your good sound..hard to go back...and they were so comfy. thanks again for letting em borrow em!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

HEGA

where's the effort!

Advertisement