Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This place appears to be infested with Dubs!?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Dubs are not Irish. Dublin is a british city in Ireland. To be Irish, you have to be 1) White 2) A culchie 3) Have all your ancestors here from time immemorial 4) Catholic 5) Love GAA 6) From a rural area. Not in any particular order;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

lightening wrote: »
    Well, it's your sister! Are you riding her too??

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Dubs are not Irish. Dublin is a british city in Ireland. To be Irish, you have to be 1) White 2) A culchie 3) Have all your ancestors here from time immemorial 4) Catholic 5) Love GAA 6) From a rural area. Not in any particular order;)

And not wave the Union Jack for the queen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Didn't the first people move to ireland from europe during the bronze age or some such time meaning none of us match your definition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

What have the Dubs ever done for us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDfzvsKc1k

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

bryaner wrote: »
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
    True true Jausus bleedin bud whaaaaa
    Probably after you voted no the first time
    I don't hate dublin or the inhabitants just people like lightening seem to tar

them all with the one brush!
    What do you expect from a pig only a grunt....
    OMG that is hilarious cheers for the laugh of the week..... priceless numpty
    Sorry it should be outa me fookin jaysus head bud whaa whaa whaa
    Jobs your havin a laugh.. it's impossible to work when your off the box on
    Heroin
    It's also the epicentre of junkies...

G'way out of the thread if you're only going to moan!

G'way out of the thread if you're only going to moan!

Ok Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDfzvsKc1k

Nothing but rip us Real Irish people off whenever we call up coz all the big soccer, rugby, GAA and music events are in this Brit hole. Plus tis such a long distance Iv ta hire a young fella to milk the cows while I'm away.

Go wánk over Jason Sherlock or Brian O'Driscoll whateverside of the River yer on, ye Champions Sports or Brown Thomas wearing Jackeens.:D

Glenroe RULES!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Hey, Bryaner, I will make this really simple for you.

You said
    OMG
    In a very "Sex in the City" way! So I said;
    "OMG"? Is your sister from Navan, cause that's exactly what she kept saying!

You said;
    What do you expect from a pig only a grunt....

So you see the way you said all I could expect from a pig only a grund when I was referring to riding your sister? Your words dude. I can only deduce you know what noises your sister makes when making love by guessing the obvious.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Ok Murphy

Thanks bryaner, very Dub-like name you have there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Dublin's grea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

and ban the sale of alchol on dec 8th to keep the remainder away.

Lets not get carried away here..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Infested is such a harsh word, I was thinking populated by Dubs. Either way a big meh from me, its the capital city and has the largest population. Chances most people on Boards are from Dublin. Couldnt give you a percentage figure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

gavredking wrote: »
    Infested is such a harsh word, I was thinking populated by Dubs. Either way a big meh from me, its the capital city and has the largest population. Chances most people on Boards are from Dublin. Couldnt give you a percentage figure though.

I thanked you, but still how dare you bring some common sense into this thread.

I was starting to have fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I thanked you, but still how dare you bring some common sense into this thread.

I was starting to have fun :D

:) Well its true, I never quite got the whole " We hate the Dubs coz your from Dublin " mentality some people from other counties have, its a loads of balls and im from Cork saying that. ;)

Its good to see everyone arguing over it though....carry on.

/ gets popcorn.

Hey, Bryaner, I will make this really simple for you.

You said In a very "Sex in the City" way! So I said;

You said;

So you see the way you said all I could expect from a pig only a grund when I was referring to riding your sister? Your words dude. I can only deduce you know what noises your sister makes when making love by guessing the obvious.

:pac:

Grund?? Anyhow will you not get in trouble for being on the computer so long

in school?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I'm actually quite proud only to meet one of those criterion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I'll bleedin' show ya what The Dubs have done for us :D

Bonito wrote: »
    I'll bleedin' show ya what The Dubs have done for us :D

Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Dear me that was terribly clever. :rolleyes: Any more horrible attempts at parody to share?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Well then if that's what you class an "Irish" person as then I'd rather not be branded "Irish". Not that I'm not proud to be Irish or a Dub but for the simple fact that it means I'm not affiliated with the likes of you for a fellow "Irish man".

Bonito wrote: »
    Well then if that's what you class an "Irish" person as then I'd rather not be branded "Irish". Not that I'm not proud to be Irish or a Dub but for the simple fact that it means I'm not affiliated with the likes of you for a fellow "Irish man".

He is taking the piss out of rural people my friend. His post was a bigoted and tedious attempt at parody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

You do realise Ireland has more than one city, right?

It only has 1 city and a few big towns.

gavredking wrote: »
    :) Well its true, I never quite got the whole " We hate the Dubs coz your from Dublin " mentality some people from other counties have, its a loads of balls and im from Cork saying that. ;)

Its good to see everyone arguing over it though....carry on.

/ gets popcorn.

See, the vast, vast majority of people are actually like your good self in real life, both in that they don't give a fcuk, really, and that it's a bit of entertainment when you get a little banter going. Its just when a few immature fcukwits get hold of a keyboard and start screaming blue murder that it can get tedious.

Good post though, fair play.
    mailforkev wrote: »
    I'm actually quite proud only to meet one of those criterion.

What, you're a black Hurler? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Grund?? Anyhow will you not get in trouble for being on the computer so long

Ah, when all else fails, when you have made yourself out to be a moron, resort to slagging spelling! Good man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I actually like Dublin and Iam from the "bog"!!!

But contrary to preconceptions that some people here have, I dont shag sheep,I hate GAA,We do infact have Broadband, we dont all drive tractors!!

But sure instead of education ourselves I suppose its just best to go on through life thinking what we think now:rolleyes:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the Dubs V the Country Threads. Dont like either place fcuk off out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

we dont all drive tractors!!

But we would all like to!

I actually like Dublin and Iam from the "bog"!!!

But contrary to preconceptions that some people here have, I dont shag sheep,I hate GAA,We do infact have Broadband, we dont all drive tractors!!

But sure instead of education ourselves I suppose its just best to go on through life thinking what we think now:rolleyes:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the Dubs V the Country Threads. Dont like either place fcuk off out of it!

Irony overload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheGod

I've been to donegal, stop lying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

True true Jausus bleedin bud whaaaaa

This just proves that the Dubs cant spell.;)

Advertisement