If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current availability of 42PFL8404 please!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

John&Co.

Can you please advise if you now have the 42PFL8404 in stock?

I purchased a 47pfl9664H from you guys before Xmas and its superb!! The picture quality from this set has to be seen to be believed!!

Also, the detailed sound and build quality are excellent which is why I am looking for its smaller brother now before the 4year guarantee offer expires!!

Please advise!!
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Macker64

Ahh this is a very popular TV!
    I should see stock in next week I'd say.
    But if you were to pay for the TV before the end of the month you'll get the 4yr extended warranty.

Glad the 9 series is going well for - she's a beaut alright!

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.