Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Email Sent Yet

Options
  • 27-01-2010 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I apologise for making a duplicate account when you asked not but i am just wondering if my email to hello@boards.ie was overlooked in some way as i sent it Friday night and have yet to get a reply.

Of course i realise that you are busy and perhaps it is just that you have not gotten to me yet.

Anyhow my username is "Degag" and i don't have access to the email i signed up to - In fact i can't remember what email address i signed up to.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi there,

Darragh and I have been working on this all week and will be for the rest of the week. It's taking some time to get through all the mails I'm afraid (at last count, there were over 1300 and counting) - we don't want to run the risk of handing over account details to someone who doesn't own it. There is no quick way to process this unfortunately, they have to be done on a case by case basis.

We are very sorry it's taking this long, but I'm sure people can agree that it's better to take a bit longer and do it right rather than compromise our member's provacy.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

That's fine. As i said to Victor who pm'd me last night, i'm not in any hurry. Was just wondering that is all:)

Thanks

Advertisement