Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of videos this week, should have a lot more up next week :)

I called a EMP a UMP lol

Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

played tallon, the most positive man on the net:D
    hope you can transfer those skillz to clan matches now, where it counts;)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Enjoyed that vid Tallon. Nice little streak at the beginning. 50 Cal is my sniper of choice going back to COD4. An amazing sniper.

BTW good to see you've joined TS. Hopefully catch up with you, Kev and all for some clan matches when I get back from the States/sort out my PS3(YLOD) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of videos this week, should have a lot more up next week :)

I called a EMP a UMP lol

Tallon

I only watched the first 3mins so I'm presuming you did more than just camp/lie down with a pistol in your hand :confused: . Do you play on PS3 or XBOX ? I've never really noticed . How do you get into matches with so many noobs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Each Tallon video is such a great gift. When the new maps come out, Tallon should record himself playing them for the very first time, then make a video and commentary on his thoughts.
    I only watched the first 3mins so I'm presuming you did more than just camp/lie down with a pistol in your hand . Do you play on PS3 or XBOX ? I've never really noticed . How do you get into matches with so many noobs ?

If you had watched the video you would of heard the Tallster say he doesn't want to just camp all round but every time he moves he's blasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I use the barrett everywhere bar rust. Love it.

Each Tallon video is such a great gift. When the new maps come out, Tallon should record himself playing them for the very first time, then make a video and commentary on his thoughts.

If you had watched the video you would of heard the Tallster say he doesn't want to just camp all round but every time he moves he's blasted.

I couldnt help myself I had to quit the vid when I heard "I don't consider myself an amazing gamer" or something along those lines , as he was lying down behind a counter looking through the sights of his pistol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

Yeahh The Competition Winner!:p

andy g wrote: »
    Yeahh The Competition Winner!:p

So sorry, I keep forgetting lol

Link

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

I couldnt help myself I had to quit the vid when I heard "I don't consider myself an amazing gamer" or something along those lines , as he was lying down behind a counter looking through the sights of his pistol :rolleyes:

post one of your vids,lets see what your like

• Advertisement

post one of your vids,lets see what your like

I neither have the equipment nor the interest to post videos of myself playing a video game on the internet . I'll leave that to the likes of Hutch ;)

But if I was ........and I was sniping , I'd make sure I got more than 5/6 kills with my sniper rifle in the game . I wouldnt make silly comments such as ........"I don't think I'm an amazing player" when I clearly think I am hence me posting videos of myself playing the game :rolleyes: . I also wouldnt post videos where I'm camping the enemy spawn .

This may sound harsh Tallon , I'm sure your vids are helping some people and fair play to ya for going to all the trouble of putting them up . But you have to understand there are others who would close the video straight away when they see your opposition .

edit : sorry you got 7/8 kills I think

I neither have the equipment nor the interest to post videos of myself playing a video game on the internet . I'll leave that to the likes of Hutch ;)

But if I was ........and I was sniping , I'd make sure I got more than 5/6 kills with my sniper rifle in the game . I also wouldnt make silly comments such as ........"I don't think I'm an amazing player" when I clearly think I am hence me posting videos of myself playing the game :rolleyes: . I also wouldnt post videos where I'm camping the enemy spawn .

This may sound harsh Tallon , I'm sure your vids are helping some people and fair play to ya for going to all the trouble of putting them up . But you have to understand there are others who would close the video straight away when they see your opposition .

I understand completely, but im not Hutch, im Tallon. I make helpful videos, not, look at my oPtIK gamertag 360 spin 72.1 k/d ratio

Watch them or don't... Ill still keep making them :)

I understand completely, but im not Hutch, im Tallon. I make helpful videos, not, look at my oPtIK gamertag 360 spin 72.1 k/d ratio

Watch them or don't... Ill still keep making them :)

I never said to stop , as youre obviously helping some people . Also any vid I've seen of Hutch hes never mentioned his k/d ratio . He just tells people not to camp because its boring

I never said to stop , as youre obviously helping some people . Also any vid I've seen of Hutch hes never mentioned his k/d ratio . He just tells people not to camp because its boring

I dont camp, do you know what camping is?

And do you know the difference between "cmping" as you call it, and being 'stuck' in an enemy and switching to your secondary to get out of it.

I really apprciate the feedback but perhaps you should watch the whole video before giving your opnion instead of turning it off because of a sentance

I dont camp, do you know what camping is?

And do you know the difference between "cmping" as you call it, and being 'stuck' in an enemy and switching to your secondary to get out of it.

I really apprciate the feedback but perhaps you should watch the whole video before giving your opnion instead of turning it off because of a sentance

I was messing about the sentance , I watched the whole video :D. You had a chance to leave when you were "stuck" as you say but you ran straight back and went prone again behind a counter

I was messing about the sentance , I watched the whole video :D. You had a chance to leave when you were "stuck" as you say but you ran straight back and went prone again

Yeah, thats the problem I was mentioning in the video... I have a habit of killing rather than running :p

Yeah, thats the problem I was mentioning in the video... I have a habit of killing rather than running :p

Really :confused:

"I don't want to camp in the one spot for the whole video"

your words , not mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

creasy bear u have a chip on your shoulder, tallon posts some good vids, give him a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I cant see what the problem is , its tdm , the object of the game is to get more kills than deaths, if you end up in the enemy spawn with a sniper rifle and pistol of course your going to take cover.
    In fairness to tallon he doesnt camp too much especially as he uses a sniper rifle, and once again its tdm so yes you do want to spawn camp the enemy and lock them down.
    Although i do agree that the room was filled with noobs and if i saw the line up i would have turned my nuke on straight away.

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    creasy bear u have a chip on your shoulder, tallon posts some good vids, give him a break.

care to elaborate ........he asks for feedback , I gave him feedback .

I have clearly said hes helping some people and never told him to stop .

I told him that most people are not interested in watching him "look good" against lads that have clearly not played the game even half as much as him .

Don't be do precious sweetie ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭dap75au

I don't think Tallon is the best player posting out there, but to me he is one of the most entertaining. If he posts a vid I will watch it regardless of if it is campy, rushing or whatever. If people don't like his style of play, then don't watch it....simple really. He has spent a lot of time and money getting the vids out there, so if he wants to promote them on this site, more power to him. It is the commentator that makes the video not the gameplay and he is one of the best imo......just my 2 cents worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm experiencing the hit marker lark a good bit too. Like using the intervention with stopping power, clearly hit them from the chest upwards, and don't get a OSK! Quite annoying!

dap75au wrote: »
    I don't think Tallon is the best player posting out there, but to me he is one of the most entertaining. If he posts a vid I will watch it regardless of if it is campy, rushing or whatever. If people don't like his style of play, then don't watch it....simple really. He has spent a lot of time and money getting the vids out there, so if he wants to promote them on this site, more power to him. It is the commentator that makes the video not the gameplay and he is one of the best imo......just my 2 cents worth.

:confused:

People that are posting vids , shouldnt be posting matches where the oposition havnt played the game anywhere near as much as them .

Tallon - you say you keep getting Terminal . How many games do you record a week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

I think Tallon is Tallonted! I wish he would record and post every single game.

I don't see Creasy_Bear posting entertaining vids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭knoximus

Nice play Tallon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,360 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

shouldnt be posting matches where the oposition havnt played the game anywhere near as much as them .

So it's Tallons fault he's put in a match with people ranked lower than him.. what should he do..join and leave lobbies till he gets a full list of rank 70's?:rolleyes:

Good videos Tallon, there'll always be someone looking to stick the knife in, when they themselves are afraid to do videos. Just keep up the good work:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Keep it up man.

Perhaps you could do some search and destroy(my favourite mode vids)if you haven't done already.

I've only watched some of your vids so far.

Blay wrote: »
    So it's Tallons fault he's put in a match with people ranked lower than him.. what should he do..join and leave lobbies till he gets a full list of rank 70's?:rolleyes:

Good videos Tallon, there'll always be someone looking to stick the knife in, when they themselves are afraid to do videos. Just keep up the good work:)

no , just don't record vids that hes playing against complete noobs :confused:

is it that difficult ? Thats why I asked him how many vids he records ?

how am I sticking the knife in ? I've never said hes a bad player or told him to stop .

I'm sorry I wasnt aware its only positive feedback he wants

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rgdaxter

Tallon, you fail :p

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,

New video on Highrise because I keep having people asking me to do highrise :)

And this one is full of epic failure for all the people who think I should be posting amazing K/D videos, please leave your comments on the video telling me how much I suck :p

Cheers

Tallon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement