Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,360 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

no , just don't record vids that hes playing against complete noobs :confused:

is it that difficult ? Thats why I asked him how many vids he records ?

how am I sticking the knife in ? I've never said hes a bad player or told him to stop .

I'm sorry I wasnt aware its only positive feedback he wants

There's always going to be "noobs" in a lobby, not Tallons fault, he's making a video not seeking out high ranking players so he can play against them just to satisfy some people who will moan.

Should he record video after video till he gets a game of experienced players? It's better he doesn't as the videos will then show an average game not one he spent 20 minutes seeking out.

I never said it was you in particular who stuck the knife in, whole world doesn't revolve around you I'm afraid:)

Moaning about the fact there's "noobs" in the lobby is not constructive criticism, nothing can be done about it, if you don't like the videos for such a stupid reason then don't watch them:)

Anyway the thread is being derailed, not saying anymore on this, just watch the videos:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Blay wrote: »
    There's always going to be "noobs" in a lobby, not Tallons fault, he's making a video not seeking out high ranking players so he can play against them just to satisfy some people who will moan.

Should he record video after video till he gets a game of experienced players? It's better he doesn't as the videos will then show an average game not one he spent 20 minutes seeking out.

I never said it was you in particular who stuck the knife in, whole world doesn't revolve around you I'm afraid:)

Moaning about the fact there's "noobs" in the lobby is not constructive criticism, nothing can be done about it, if you don't like the videos for such a stupid reason then don't watch them:)

Anyway the thread is being derailed, not saying anymore on this, just watch the videos:)

you certainly made it look like it was directed at me as you made the comment after you quoted me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

lol that guy on the top of the scoreboard of the other team (The_Sthig) is on my friends list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Nice video , funny as usual , by the way you were hosting that one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭seven-iron

What coffee were you drinking?

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Nice video , funny as usual , by the way you were hosting that one ;)

Shammy , how do you know who is hosting ?

your name will be at the top of the list ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,013 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Hey Tallon. Liking the new video as usual. As for some of the haters above I'd ignore them. You're videos aren't about showing off, or just about educating the masses either, they've always included an entertainment value that is lacking in other's videos.

Anyway. Back to the video. Could you maybe post a video, where you show how beneficial proper team play can benefit a player and how it makes winning easier. It might be a good opportunity for another collaboration. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

The persons connection bars (beside your GT when you press back or select) will have full 4 green bars. Best way of finding out who's host is pressing said buttons during the countdown for the game to begin, one person usually has full green bars whilst everyone else has 1 red bar. Whoever is host will never experience lag.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    The persons connection bars (beside your GT when you press back or select) will have full 4 green bars. Best way of finding out who's host is pressing said buttons during the countdown for the game to begin, one person usually has full green bars whilst everyone else has 1 red bar. Whoever is host will never experience lag.

thanks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Another great video. Maybe one on Estate soon? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

unless you get on top of the spawn rooftop a sniper is rubbish on Estate for everything other than search. You do a lot better with assault weapons on it imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

As what Mark said about the countdown but also when he checked the scores he was the only on on 4 bar. (5:52)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Quazzie wrote: »

Anyway. Back to the video. Could you maybe post a video, where you show how beneficial proper team play can benefit a player and how it makes winning easier. It might be a good opportunity for another collaboration. ;)

Think that'd be a good idea. I'd be up for making a party if your interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Tallonted should make video showing us him Vs Boosters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Tallonted should make video showing us him Vs Boosters!

Are you still here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to get a video up, but they keep failing to upload for some reason.

This is a really fun game I had on Estate with some mates.

Enjoy, and leave your feedback

Cheers

Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

YAYY Im on youtube.:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,330 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I also enjoy the spawn raping on Estate :D.

Another Tallonted video, I couldn't be happier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i always come away from your vids feeling i have learned something

Have to work on the application now, still can't quick scope but trying like the little bitch i am:(

Thanks for the vids anyway!

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

Finally finished rendering :p

I ran out of videos so i'm going to be recording liek mad tonight so feel free to join :)

And what do you's think about my playing on xbox? I'm gonna fail so bad....

Cheers

Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dohcturbo

Nice vids lad, il watch a few more tomorrow nite.
    im absolutely ****e with sniper rifles. think il stick with the ak.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

Tallon wrote: »

And what do you's think about my playing on xbox? I'm gonna fail so bad....

Cheers

Tallon

Xbox Is Great Crack Aswell , Plus you can get DLC tomorrow :P

Tallonteds vids keep me going until the new maps....*Gasps* holy heck, Tallon, you and I should go Booster H(C)unt(s)ing together and you record it!

Tallonteds vids keep me going until the new maps....*Gasps* holy heck, Tallon, you and I should go Booster H(C)unt(s)ing together and you record it!

You keep saying that but i'm still waiting for a friend request :rolleyes:

But... I don't know your Xbox gamer tag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭noshankus

If it's meant to be, you'll guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Any chance of making some vid's without the sniper rifle and perhaps any strange mix's of perks that people wouldnt use.Im fairly uninspiring when I pick my perks...

Enjoying the video's,keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

You haven't picked up on the 1,328 references Tallon makes to the fact he plays on PS3 then...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

shawpower wrote: »
    You haven't picked up on the 1328 references Tallon makes to the fact he plays on PS3 then...

Lol....:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement