Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

shawpower wrote: »
    You haven't picked up on the 1,328 references Tallon makes to the fact he plays on PS3 then...
    but above he also states he plays on Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

but above he also states he plays on Xbox.
    On a friends xbox..thought you had watched the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Goat_Boy_jones

Magnum sniper

Hey guys,

Skidrow video for you with the Tar-21, hope you guys like it :)
    I played ridiculasly well last night on FFA so I have a lot of videos to put up over the next few days & one about how to piss people off on wasteland :)

Cheers

Tallon

• Advertisement

Like the name's of your custom classes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

"Hey guys what's up it's Tallon"
    No ****!

Jev/N wrote: »
    Are you still here?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

"Hey guys what's up it's Tallon"
    No ****!

DD69, I'm getting a bit fed up of your behaviour on this forum, especially your obsession with Tallon...he's a nice guy and all but seriously, come on!

I've warned you to behave yourself by PM before, this is your last warning, next time you act the maggot you'll be boarding the ban-train, destination 'out of here'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

There's a few things I could say as criticism about your videos, but those will likely get disregarded (I can preempitvely hear the cries of "why dont YOU post a video)

But there's one thing I want to suggest and that's could you PLEASE stop talking about masturbating people or people masturbating themselves.

It's a little disturbing..

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

LoL

It's not masterbating. It's Master Baiting.

As in bait the enemy into your trap. Be that a claymore or just into your line of fire. Kind of like running into the open, and then retreating but setting up a trap.

:D

lol, it's not masterbating, it's Master-baiting, its the art of tricking people and the punishment is your called a camper... but I'll try stop :)
    There's a few things I could say as criticism about your videos, but those will likely get disregarded (I can preempitvely hear the cries of "why dont YOU post a video)

Please do, I need to know what people dont like and what people want to see etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tallon , question , how the fcuk do you find such easy rooms , i think the highest rank on the opposing team was 37 first time round(i could be wong).I was laughing with another boards member about it last night,as we were thrown into a another room with with 10 th /9 th /8 th prestiges.

Is there a knack ?

I'd rather play with higher levels, it's so annoying the amount of campers and noobtoobz I come accross, it's just the crap matchmaking, it's nothing I'm purposely doing....

They did delete all the 10prestige hackes though, go to the leaderboard and look at the top players, they're actually legit now :)

Tallon wrote: »
    I'd rather play with higher levels, it's so annoying the amount of campers and noobtoobz I come accross, it's just the crap matchmaking, it's nothing I'm purposely doing....

They did delete all the 10prestige hackes though, go to the leaderboard and look at the top players, they're actually legit now :)

Nah not when they are 6 prestiges and more higher than you , busting your gut every game , very tiring,
    I'd love a night with complete noobs and just knowing you dont really have to concentrate.

Woot!! Hated that. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Couple of Q's for you Tallon...

What are your stats like(Accuracy, W/L, K/D and score)?

+

Gonna post any TS clan match vids? :)

I'm itching to get back on the PS3 and play some clan matches.

Couple of Q's for you Tallon...

What are your stats like(Accuracy, W/L, K/D and score)?
    havnt a clue, I know my acuracy is pretty good, everything else is fail
    Gonna post any TS clan match vids? :)

I'm itching to get back on the PS3 and play some clan matches.

As soon as I learn the rules, havnt read them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

lol, it's not masterbating, it's Master-baiting, its the art of tricking people and the punishment is your called a camper... but I'll try stop :)

Has been posted before in the videos thread. A bit odd... NSFW

Must be only on ps3

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Must be only on ps3

That's a shame. Oh well...:(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Tallon you're second in my boards matchmaking list. r3nu4l is third.
    Im a little scared by this.

Let me set the scene....

...you just got your 3 kills > UAV (awesome) you get another kill > Care package (Pavelow :)) your pavelow goes to town and massacre's the other team, but of course, the pavelow doesnt count towards your killstreak so you have to get them other 3 kills for your Harrier.....

bang, headshot on some dude (Nice), running around a bit more, playing it safe and trying not to get killed, meet someone on a corner and knife that Mother***er......

1 more kill until you get them harriers, your heart is racing, your controller is sweaty and your so far on the edge of your seat that if you fart, you will actually fall off......

............. Then........ bang......... out of nowhere..... Scott, the 15 year old american pro gamer noobtubes your from 785 feet away

Boy_headphones.jpg

"The Bastard"

Thats all you can think! "why god?", "WHY ME?"

We've all felt it and it's worse than that time your parents try to have, 'The talk'

So in between me putting up videos (which takes about 9 hours from start to finish) I said I'd upload some of these moments I caught on tape and share my pain with the world.......

These are not commentarys so I wanted to start a new thread, and please feel free to post your own "The Bastard" moments :)

Tallon

Episode 1: The Bastard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

For every post I read about some one complaining about getting killed with a grenade launcher, it reminds me of how annoying it is to get no scoped or killed across the map with a sniper rifle. Or getting slaughtered in a spawn trap.
    But I just keep playing the game, because that's what it is - a game, and these things happen

Just to point out, these are comedy based, nothing serious meant about them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So that was you!! Ya bastard! :P
    I'd try and be "that bastard", if only my playstation would work with vodafone mobile broadband :(

MiCr0 wrote: »
    For every post I read about some one complaining about getting killed with a grenade launcher, it reminds me of how annoying it is to get no scoped or killed across the map with a sniper rifle. Or getting slaughtered in a spawn trap.
    But I just keep playing the game, because that's what it is - a game, and these things happen

Probably one of the more mature posts that i've seen posted here in a long while , must take note of it myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

This thread is a little sexist, what about 'The Bitches?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

i was once on a brilliant killstreak in Invasion i was playing htdm and must have been on 10 at the time me missile came in me pave low was called in i was only one away from the chopper gunner with a enemy in my sight when bang!!!! me own team mate fires a fecking noob into the building.

Now Thats a [EMAIL="B@stard"]B@stard[/EMAIL].

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

There's been an awful lot of noob-tubing on the new maps thou it has been dying off as people are getting to know them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement