Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys,

Hope you liked my Flawless game last time :p

Heres a serious one for... well, not serious, but you know what I mean.

Why the Xbox won't work with the HD PVR I don't know :(

Cheers

Tallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Cossax wrote: »
    Camping is sitting in a dark corner waiting for someone to walk by, it's not sniping from an open area (how much more open do you get?) for a whole minute.

oh ok so in order to camp you have to be sitting in a corner but not just any corner a dark corner lol get outa here and stop making excuses thats camping, hanging around the one area is camping you dont have to be in a corner!!

lets be real here sniping or not its camping, real snipers change location but when you get killed of the same chap in the same area a couple of times im pretty sure its camping.

anyone that got upset about my comment especially the chap who said people who give out about camping are worse lol im sure that hurt you bad i bet your a top notch camper.

il give it ten minutes before someone of the camper squad comes back with an emotional reply trying to defend camping :)

anyone can camp there is no skill f**k even the cat in the video can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

You should post the end of that conversation. I feel like im missin out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

krudler wrote: »
    Its ironic that the people who complain about campers are more annoying than the campers themselves
    Agreed
    The thing I can't understand though is the amount of time he was up there until he was killed :eek:

Big time. Bunch of tards in that game.

• Advertisement

oh ok so in order to camp you have to be sitting in a corner but not just any corner a dark corner lol get outa here and stop making excuses thats camping, hanging around the one area is camping you dont have to be in a corner!!

lets be real here sniping or not its camping, real snipers change location but when you get killed of the same chap in the same area a couple of times im pretty sure its camping.

anyone that got upset about my comment especially the chap who said people who give out about camping are worse lol im sure that hurt you bad i bet your a top notch camper.

il give it ten minutes before someone of the camper squad comes back with an emotional reply trying to defend camping :)

Real snipers normally stay in the same place for days without moving so i presume you meant good mw2 snipers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Are you one of these ppl who screams about campers every time he has been killed ?

Hope i replied within the 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Holding territory is camping? Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Tallon wrote: »

In fairness to the lad , I'd say he was sending a message/doing something else because he obviously wasnt watching the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

brilliant
    In fairness to the lad , I'd say he was sending a message/doing something else because he obviously wasnt watching the game
    He turned left then right no? Either way its funny

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    You should post the end of that conversation. I feel like im missin out now.

I just said thanks for watching, don't know why it cut out :confused:

Ha thanks. It sounded like there was more. Anyway great vids keep em comin. As soon as i remember my youtube password ill subscribe.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Twice today I got nailed by bastards. One off my Chopper gunner both times, in Favela and Rundown! I was pissed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

a self-confessed camper playing Hardcore team deathmatch . Ya , I could just imagine the skill envolved in that "brilliant" streak ;)

get over yourself its a poxy game if you wana play a skillfull game then put the controller down and go out and play a bit of ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

There are some bell-ends that never stop whinging on these boards :rolleyes:

funny vids Tallon, keep em coming... :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i got to be a bastard on sub-base last night and i have zero qualms about it (bar the other two guys i killed by accident). there was one guy sitting behind the crates just picking me off every single time with either a noobtube or ACR and he must have nailed me 5 times (i came from different places trying everything to get him). eventually ran in towards him and threw a semtex, he got me again but "Sticky!" pops up, awesome, and then "Group Hug!" pops up too. yep, took him and two others out at the same time. Felt guilty about the other two but meh, casulties of war and all that

at times its good to be a bastard...

major bill wrote: »
    get over yourself its a poxy game if you wana play a skillfull game then put the controller down and go out and play a bit of ball.

Get over myself :confused: I'm not the one who told everyone im a camper then make a comment like "I had a brilliant killstreak on Hardcore" you have to agree camping on hardcore + brilliant killstreak don't really go together .
    I play plenty of ball thank you ;) maybe you should watch some vids on youtube and you would see that alot of people actually do use skill when playing .

Lads, this thread is for fun, either enjoy the videos or take your "to camp, or not to camp" debate to PM

Lads, this thread is for fun, either enjoy the videos or take your "to camp, or not to camp" debate to PM

I won't say another word on the matter

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Tallon, I watched that OMG the bastrads video again and again and again tonight!

brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Great vids Tallon

but nothing grinds my gears more than a back seat mod :mad:

bryanjf wrote: »
    but nothing grinds my gears more than a back seat mod :mad:

Sorry, I wasn't back seat modding , i was trying to give them a virtual slap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Clueless:rolleyes:who gave you access to the internet?

Tallon how come your claymore didnt go off in the last vid?

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Tallon how come your claymore didnt go off in the last vid?

It was facing away from him, plus he didnt move... if you place a claymore in front of someone and they dont move it wont go off

doh..didnt notice the direction:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

should of called in the harrier :P

On one of your last vids, you asked the guy commentating with you the differnece between ps3 and the 360, have you tried it out yourself yet?

should of called in the harrier :P

On one of your last vids, you asked the guy commentating with you the differnece between ps3 and the 360, have you tried it out yourself yet?

No, like I said in the discription, I couldnt get the xbox to work with the PVR, it wouldnt even display on my TV, I imagine I will be ok at it, but then again, I might play like Ken Burton

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

sorry about the delay, I've posted a couple of 'The Bastard' videos and a mini montage so I'm only getting to do a commentary now.

Let me know what other videos you want to see like I ask in the video

Tallon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement