Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Tallon wrote: »
    WTF is up with youtube... I've been trying to upload a video for days.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3775/scr8063983.jpg

Seriously, it's messed up :(

I had the same prob yesterday... I had to delete of uploding vids and start a new clean upload again,,, that sorted it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bohrio wrote: »
    I had the same prob yesterday... I had to delete of uploding vids and start a new clean upload again,,, that sorted it out!

I'm trying it again now... hopefully it flippin uploads.
    whats even more strange is that I uploaded vids to my second channel ok yesterday... strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Boo Youtube!
    I want to see another tallon vid, am up in college so can't play my beloved mw2 :(

Hey guys,

so apparently youtube has been undergoing maintainence so thats why videos wouldnt upload :(

Anyway, here's my latest video, died loads cause I didnt know the map, lol

Thanks

Tallon

Waiting for it to buffer, should be better than most of my games at the least :o
    I get kicked off unmercilessly almost every second game, usually cos of lagg but sometimes it's "Out of Memory" as you said..
    Mic to be honest the difference is barely noticable to me, although the new one seems slightly louder.
    Once I get home I'll be re-adding you, most of your games seem to be full when I try and join session

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The new mic sounds more kind of "echoey" if you know what I mean. Its not bad but if I had to pick I'd prefer the other mic.

Good vid BTW ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Nothing personal, yeah right buddy :(
    ha ha, good video man.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Yey, Tallonted gets new maps. Also Storm is the one with the Manniquins.
    My advice is to hold the small building above A. In FFA you'll see alot of action at that building. At the enterance put down a Claymore as they are hard to see in the red beams. Most peeps put them at top of stairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

People tend to camp in that building across from the balconey using shotguns and claymores.Just fire rpg in from the balconey across or pick them off with an assualt rifle

Yey, Tallonted gets new maps. Also Storm is the one with the Manniquins.
    My advice is to hold the small building above A. In FFA you'll see alot of action at that building. At the enterance put down a Claymore as they are hard to see in the red beams. Most peeps put them at top of stairs.
    Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    People tend to camp in that building across from the balconey using shotguns and claymores.Just fire rpg in from the balconey across or pick them off with an assualt rifle

Excellent tips, just went 34-3 on storm :)

Thanks guys

• Advertisement

Have a love/hate relationship with storm..I either kick ass or get my ass handed to me.

Did you find a lot of noobtubing going on at first tallon?
    On the xbox it was mental but seemed to die off after a while,presumably once people learnt the maps

EDIT:also bailout is great for using FMJ to get extanded mags for your weapon of choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tip for storm if you spawn at the c side stay there if your using a sniper , once you come down you wont be able to get back up, a sneaky place but handy for a few kills until the opposition cop on.

Shammy wrote: »
    Tip for storm if you spawn at the c side stay there if your using a sniper , once you come down you wont be able to get back up, a sneaky place but handy for a few kills until the opposition cop on.
    and can get you a few interesting pm s aswell!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Lovin the bit at 04:10 to 04:20... not liking someone tryna nick your spot Tallon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I hate Bailout now. Used to love it at the start, but I always find Bailout games really really boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I hate Bailout now. Used to love it at the start, but I always find Bailout games really really boring.

would that be due to the fact its full of lads lying down in rooms with AA12's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

Got the maps last sunday night, liking them a lot apart from salvage. Only 3 or 4 routes to get to the other team. They are a nice change to the game and freshens it up.

I prefare the new mic, it's more clear the other one. Wasn't sure about it at first but I got used to it.

Definately post the chat roullette vid! had mad craic on it with my friends one weekend haha.

I never really used the acr myself even though i used a lot of assault rifles. I always thought it wasn't powerful enough but now I love it. Even use it with a silencer and cold blodded in S&D.

I doubt I'll be on until the weekend so I'll send you a request then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

starting to hate Overgrown myself...Such a campfest :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

callaway92 wrote: »

hate it myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Is anyone finding the new maps are coming up way too much on TDM and FFA games? I like when theres a good mix of new and old but last night I kept reloading the lobby for TDM and it was crash, storm,overgrown,crash,overgrown,storm, then finally favela. I'm still not hugely familiar with the maps, find bailout a bloody maze in places keep getting the small two stories buildings confused. Although I did go 29 and 3 on it last night so its not all bad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Yeah, there were so many better maps they could've taken from COD 4. Crossfire was a good one.

You can't move anywhere on Overgrown without getting hit by a sniper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

SoulTrader wrote: »
    Yeah, there were so many better maps they could've taken from COD 4. Crossfire was a good one.

You can't move anywhere on Overgrown without getting hit by a sniper.

It was like that a bit when it came out on 360, but I think it's eased off a little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

shawpower wrote: »
    It was like that a bit when it came out on 360, but I think it's eased off a little.

Good, I'm on the PS3 so hopefully that happens too. Maybe at the start people are too shy to come out and play, because they don't know the surroundings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

krudler wrote: »
    Is anyone finding the new maps are coming up way too much on TDM and FFA games? I like when theres a good mix of new and old but last night I kept reloading the lobby for TDM and it was crash, storm,overgrown,crash,overgrown,storm, then finally favela. I'm still not hugely familiar with the maps, find bailout a bloody maze in places keep getting the small two stories buildings confused. Although I did go 29 and 3 on it last night so its not all bad :D

this ..........Christ its annoying . Over and over again with these ****ty maps . The only one I like out of the new 3 is Storm the other two are pure muck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Storm is cool alright, Salvage is dull dull dull.

Tallon I watched your sub base tdm vid and took some tips from it, got new highest 23 kill streak, cheers :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Tallon I watched your sub base tdm vid and took some tips from it, got new highest 23 kill streak, cheers :D

Awesome :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

would that be due to the fact its full of lads lying down in rooms with AA12's :pac:
    Its a factor.

I sneak about on my cold blooded assault rifle class on Overgrown. Usually score lowish, but it's better than being sniped. Find it hard to do really well on Overgrown without sniping, and I'm at best mediocre at sniping.

To be honest, the map I loathe is Salvage. But I'm slowly getting better at it.

Hey guys,

have a video on what I think is my favourite stimulas map :)

Cheers

Tal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,607 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys,

have a video on what I think is my favourite stimulas map :)

Such a pity the rest of your team was utter garbage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement