Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

Awesome video cant wait for next episode and awesome new intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

I have had that happen to me a few times awesome vid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Here's the second episode guys, I honestly didn't have a clue how I died until I watched the killcam, lol

Thanks for the good comments, I really like this new intro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 murph665

lol why is it called kill/ death ratio

murph665 wrote: »
    lol why is it called kill/ death ratio

Because 1 person dies and 1 person kills

1:1

It's just a name :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

That has to be the unluckiest death ever. Ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Ryan!

Why did you post this in a new thread? should it not be in "post your call of duty vids/pics etc" ???

Ryan! wrote: »
    Why did you post this in a new thread? should it not be in "post your call of duty vids/pics etc" ???

It's gonna be a weekly series so I said it would probably be best in it's own thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

As a matter of interest.. are all of your videos going to involve n00btubes in this series?
    ~97% of the time I get killed while killing the other guy it is 'nade related. Just wondering if you are going to mix it up and involve other situations.
    (1% is lag related, 1% claymore, 1% shotguns)

They'll be random. I've got 3 more ready which are not noob tubes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Nice videos tallon looking foward to more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Tallon wrote: »
    They'll be random. I've got 3 more ready which are not noob tubes.

Awesome. Looking forward to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Right, take it easy folks and cut out having a go at one another! If you think this forum needs more threads not started by Tallon, then start a few yourselves :)

I'm going to tidy this thread a bit now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Was that video instant revenge though, it wasn't even the same player?

Not trying to be pedantic, just though that was the intention of the series :)

Jev/N wrote: »
    Was that video instant revenge though, it wasn't even the same player?

Not trying to be pedantic, just though that was the intention of the series :)

Good point, believe it or not, I never even noticed, I thought it was the same player :p. the next few are though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Here's the second episode guys, I honestly didn't have a clue how I died until I watched the killcam, lol

Thanks for the good comments, I really like this new intro :)

That is ****ing ridiculous! To be killed once by a bouncing nade is bad luck, to be killed twice is just careless. :P

Hey guys, just hit 500 subs, thank you so much to everyone who has subscribed and who is rating and commenting on my videos, I really appreciate it

I'm uploading a montage now to say thanks :)

Cheers guys

Tal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Hey guys, just hit 500 subs, thank you so much to everyone who has subscribed and who is rating and commenting on my videos, I really appreciate it

I'm uploading a montage now to say thanks :)

Cheers guys

Tal

Well done , i also see your sponsered now , what exactly does that mean ?

I hope your not selling out on us :D

Shammy wrote: »
    Well done , i also see your sponsered now , what exactly does that mean ?

I hope your not selling out on us :D

lol, no it just means that itzDeaMan will post my videos on his page so that everyone who's subscribed to him will get a chance to see my videos, and if they like them, they will hopefully come subscribe to me :)

He's also a youtube partner which is good.

I commentated on that 54-4 Salvage TDM for his channel and made an ass of myself, lol

I might post it here, but be warned, it's retarded :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I commentated on that 54-4 Salvage TDM for his channel and made an ass of myself, lol

I might post it here, but be warned, it's retarded :p

Do post it up, were you talking about coffee again :D

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Do post it up, were you talking about coffee again :D

Well tea, but thats not the worst part, I was singing (attempting to) with autotune, it has to be the best sony vegas add on ever :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Well tea, but thats not the worst part, I was singing (attempting to) with autotune, it has to be the best sony vegas add on ever :p

Haha, you should check out some of the singing here, hilarious sh1t!

That was hard to watch lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭seven-iron

Tallon the 500 montage is very good. Saw it yesterday on youtube. Your videos are so much improved from where you started.

But..... I think you can do better!! I'm expecting big things in the next few months, really big.

Also, could I perhaps give an opinion. Try vary your music a bit more as I'm not really into rock n roll type stuff. You could try a bit more dancy/chill/house kind of stuff, maybe even classical, play around I suppose. It could be a good way to expand your subcribership without making major changes to your video style.

EDIT: Maybe do a world cup theme with this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhM-cpSwrmM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

seven-iron wrote: »
    Tallon the 500 montage is very good. Saw it yesterday on youtube. Your videos are so much improved from where you started,

Gotta agree with this. In particular the way you were timing the shots with the beat. Presume it's not by chance, so fair play with that. Really adds to it I think.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

shawpower wrote: »
    Gotta agree with this. In particular the way you were timing the shots with the beat. Presume it's not by chance, so fair play with that. Really adds to it I think.:cool:

He had a bit of that on the good killcam video, I commented on yt, I think it was the kill near the long walkway on Bailout. I think it makes the music more part of the video not just some random sh1te to keep people entertained watching a boring vid (Tallon not saying yours are, but in some vids, thats what the music's for it seems).

Hey guys,

New video up on Wasteland ffa. It's an old game but I havn't had a commentary up in a while :)

Cheers

Playing with a few lads last night, had savage fun:)

Until this happened :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,013 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Jesus lad if that's the worst lag ya get you're very lucky. I play over a 3G modem and there's times when I can even run straight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

you copied Chris Smoove!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement