Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

callaway92 wrote: »
    you copied Chris Smoove!!

Who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I googled him , he puts up cod videos , still not sure on where the copying is though,
    If i do find any evidence i'll be sure to let Chris's lawyers know so they can sue you.

and tomorrow i might grow up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dhagendas39

Tallon wrote: »
    Playing with a few lads last night, had savage fun:)

Until this happened :(

hahaha at the very end my name comes up with the clan tag "iGAY" lol, kingkoopa put that on just before the match started while i was out of the room:D

hey guys,

itzDeaMan posted my video on his channel. Please feel free to go and laugh at me.... :o

I know most of you have seen the video, but I make a fool of myself on the commentary so go laugh :D

Tal

nice singing lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

fcukin epic lulz at the autotune.

keep up the good work Tallon. Always enjoy your videos.
    As someone who only ever plays (badly!) at the end of a hard day's work, it's nice to see people make videos that are about having fun.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

What's the craic regarding the FAL vid?

What's the craic regarding the FAL vid?

Still working on it, it's such a hard class :p

Still working on it, it's such a hard class :p

:)

Is it the gun or the gun + perks that's the problem? I had to give you something to challange you :p

:)

Is it the gun or the gun + perks that's the problem? I had to give you something to challange you :p

It's the silencer, stopping power doesnt seem to bring it up to normal level after eqiping it which is strange. I dont hace time at all to be online lately but i'll try get it up this week

It's an awesome class, exactly what I wanted, something challenging to push me out of my confort zone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's the silencer, stopping power doesnt seem to bring it up to normal level after eqiping it which is strange. I dont hace time at all to be online lately but i'll try get it up this week

It's an awesome class, exactly what I wanted, something challenging to push me out of my confort zone

What class is that exactly guys? I'm starting to get bored of the only two classes I use, Intervention/Spas and Tar/Spas haha

Leeg17 wrote: »
    What class is that exactly guys? I'm starting to get bored of the only two classes I use, Intervention/Spas and Tar/Spas haha

every week the lads choose a class I have to use, i've just been so busy the past few weeks I havnt out up one :(
    FAL w/ red got sight and silencer
    Raffica w/ whatever
    Bling (pro or not as with the below perks)
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim
    3 - 4 (counter UAV) and 9 (Pavelow)

I saw the classes vids before, good to see you can destroy most people with a good variety of guns, not just the intervention and acr haha.

Might try that class soon, see how it goes..
    (I can tell you now, horribly) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Not going to take advantage of the holo bug? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Not going to take advantage of the holo bug? :p

I think Adnan picked the broken Red Dot sight over the better bugged Holo sight on purpose, to see how Tallon would do with it. ;):)

Personally i much prefer the red dot to the holo on assult rifles.

shawpower wrote: »
    I think Adnan picked the broken Red Dot sight over the better bugged Holo sight on purpose, to see how Tallon would do with it. ;):)

Actually no mate, as I said in the comments in Tallon's last choose a class vid..
    I personally find the holo sight a bit awkward looking on the FAL likewise on the AK47.

I just wanted to see Tallon out of his comfort zone as he also mentioned above. Both with the FAL and Raffica, plus the first two killstreaks I choose.

I could have been very harsh and said no attachments on the FAL but that would have been cruel :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Who?

you copied him with that voice changing thingy

I seriously hope your joking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Actually no mate, as I said in the comments in Tallon's last choose a class vid..
    I personally find the holo sight a bit awkward looking on the FAL likewise on the AK47.

I just wanted to see Tallon out of his comfort zone as he also mentioned above. Both with the FAL and Raffica, plus the first two killstreaks I choose.

I could have been very harsh and said no attachments on the FAL but that would have been cruel :pac:

RDS on the FAL's a beaut, but slightly off... I usually end up using hte holo just because you can two shot with it.

aahaaaaaaaaaaa..........no

I'm disappointed by the lack of bouncing grenades, I really am :(

How the hell did I copy him? That is the most stupid thing someones said on here.

I used a plug-in that 90% of the music industry use to make 'music' and stuck it on my voice.

I never even heard of that chap!

Thats like saying I copied hutch for starting commentary, or that I copied you because I play Modern Warfare 2

How the hell did I copy him? That is the most stupid thing someones said on here.

I used a plug-in that 90% of the music industry use to make 'music' and stuck it on my voice.

I never even heard of that chap!

Thats like saying I copied hutch for starting commentary, or that I copied you because I play Modern Warfare 2

sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

sure

By observing some of your posts on here you seem to come across as a bit of a dick.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    By observing some of your posts on here you seem to come across as a bit of a dick.

only joking around like....calling me a dick is harsh when you actually don't know me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

only joking around like....calling me a dick is harsh when you actually don't know me

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its called autotune, stick on a few of your Westlife albums to hear it in abundance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Not harsh at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement