Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

Shammy wrote: »
    Lol enjoy playing it, good for you .

Dont forget to scream at the kid who kills you with the 1887s and call him a noob .:D

if i wanted to sound like a prick or a yank i would calll him a noob,but i am irish i dont use that stupid slang

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anymore on the way tallon? It's great being able to hear Irish commentary :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Anymore on the way tallon? It's great being able to hear Irish commentary :).

I'll try put up a capture the flag or S&D tonight

Might be tomorrow though

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Anti wrote: »
    ive been using fraps to record games, but i cant find any decent free compression software to lower the file sizes which are 1gig per min down to something i can upload to youtube before the middle of next week. Any ideas? This is on the pc btw.
    Aye. Get "Super" at http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html - not yet perfected getting the video smooth, but here's one I took last night, and converted into a smaller file size to upload (about 7GB's to 155MB's) to youtube...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭seven-iron

to the previous poster,

dont make another video.... ever

• Advertisement

seven-iron wrote: »
    to the previous poster,

dont make another video.... ever
    What's wrong with it? Bear in mind it was done in the wee hours of the morning, after a few drinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

the_syco wrote: »
    What's wrong with it? Bear in mind it was done in the wee hours of the morning, after a few drinks :D

Is that you playing AND talking this morning?Are you mad?

:pac::pac::pac:.

Hey guys,

New video for you. This time it's a Groundwar Team Death Match on Derail

As always let me know what you's think.

Tallon

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Are you mad?
    Slightly :D :cool: :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll have a look when i'm home tallon, and the_syco i think you should make a few more videos, it was entertaining and it shows that you don't give two sh!ts :) fair play man, alot of people take this game far to seriously :).

Slightly :D :cool: :pac:
    meant it as a joke but my comment looked like I was trolling.
    Cant play with drink on board my aim is brutal

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Cant play with drink on board my aim is brutal

You should try having a piss.... sometimes I wish steady aim was available in real life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys,

New video for you. This time it's a Groundwar Team Death Match on Derail

As always let me know what you's think.

Tallon

Nice video , well played

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Oh great, regular camping to spawn camping

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Nice video Tallon, Got some good tips from your videos! I dont know it just seems easier to listen to an irish lads tips how to play compared to an american.

Ah would ya stop.... First he is accused of camping...Now its spawn camping. Looks like they want you to sprint back and forth in the middle of the map tallon!

Looks like they want you to sprint back and forth in the middle of the map tallon!

I thought I was doing that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

I thought I was doing that :D

To keep them happy as soon as you start the game run towards the other side, shoot everything that moves and when you ran out of map turn around, dont stop, even when shooting, I think that's what they are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Tallon just run around like a headless chicken spraying bullets everywhere :rolleyes:

give me a break cut the lad some slack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Aye. Get "Super" at http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html - not yet perfected getting the video smooth, but here's one I took last night, and converted into a smaller file size to upload (about 7GB's to 155MB's) to youtube...

Nice one, Ive been trying to use virtual dub, but its not that great. Also ive noticed using fraps the last few nights the recording has been very choppy for some reason. Ive even tried setting the cpu affinity for fraps to a core thats not being used. Will give it a blast tonight and try and record a game or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Lemon by name lemon by nature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I dont think anything tallon does will keep you guys happy :(

So I'm on ebay.... having a look, and bam! I just found my perfect T-shirt....

Shipped and all :)

Camping1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

haha got 2 laugh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

they all know Im here, so im fcuked!

Love it. That was a bit one sided though, shooting fish in a barrel for the most part, Have a go at Sabotage next.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Tallon,

Thanks for putting up these videos. Ignore the trollers and anyone with nothing constructive to say.

I've just started playing MW2 and am loving it but need all the help I can get...I find these vids very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Good vids Tallon, i'd normally stick to TDM, but after watching a few of your vids, i'm gonna give Domination a whirl.

Defo some good tips there, keep it up buddy.

So I'm on ebay.... having a look, and bam! I just found my perfect T-shirt....

Shipped and all :)

Camping1.jpg
    Should put that in your sig either that or a link to the great outdoor's shop:D

Dont mind the slaggers keep the vids going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭seven-iron

i watched all of that video and i didnt hate it

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

Didn't manage to get a commentary done last night so I said I'd upload a montage for you's

Let me know what you's think

Cheers

Tallon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement