Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Howyis

Im Sprrratt, im 16... wait never mind all that I tell you all that crap in my first commentary:

Anyways asides from that I record Call of Duty gameplay like the other gazillion twats on Youtube (including Tallon ;) ) all in HD using a Happauge HD-PVR. I also very merely edit decent gameplay with a nice duke mode tune to it like below:

I also try being the little grasshole in the game (in a comic way not tubes), for example:

and

And other times i just try hard to get multi kills and other beast clips. Like so:

Im trying my hardest to be more energetic in commentaries which is generally what I aim to upload, and you might notice as you go through them i kind of get more comfortable speaking :D

One last thing before I link, if you like my content then please drop a post telling a certain friend named Tallon to stop pulling his todge long enough to do the dual commentary we've been set to do :pac:

Sprrratt's Youtube Channel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You're 16?! You sound alot older. Subbed!

Cheers man! Havent heard that until now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I've watched them all except the commentary. Nice videos, I think I saw the direct impact on Wasteland and the Nuke in Salvage before without realising they were yours :)

On Overgrown you mean? Any reason why you didn't watch the commentary? Looking for feedback from this thread not entirely subs and views.

• Advertisement

Sprrratt wrote: »
    On Overgrown you mean? Any reason why you didn't watch the commentary? Looking for feedback from this thread not entirely subs and views.

I'm going in the shower in 10 mins, and my internet's going slow tonight, so I'll let it buffer while I'm in the shower :p
    I didn't watch the commentary on Fuel yet. I meant Overgrown yea sorry haha.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm going in the shower in 10 mins, and my internet's going slow tonight, so I'll let it buffer while I'm in the shower :p
    I didn't watch the commentary on Fuel yet. I meant Overgrown yea sorry haha.

Oh thats grand :D Was worried you slapped it on and hated my voice so gave it the boot lol.

Forgot I wanted to specifically embed the below video. Little short video demonstrating some Die Hard rape with the PP2000 (godlike) with a bit of Irish masterclass rap tune to back it up!

Love the PP, still prefer akimbo rafficas/g18's to them though.
    I'll add you when I go home from college tomorrow :D
    I'd agree that you don't sound 16 at all, 18 more than anything haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,544 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Like leg, I cant believe your 16 op

nice vids btw you have eyes of a hawk

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Like leg, I cant believe your 16 op

nice vids btw you have eyes of a hawk

Cheers buddy, always nice to receive compliments. I always thought myself I can notice majority of things in the distance and around the frame of the screen. Btw this age thing has left me pretty bemused..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Very good love the commentary, always great to hear the Dublin accent on commentarys:D Your telly must be massive or you sit a foot away because I couldnt see half the people you killed on Fuel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thanks for the abuse :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Tallon wrote: »
    [NSFW]

Hey guys,

Liz decided to do another commentary with me. She really enjoyed it. Hope you's do too.

Tallon

This is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Finally a Dubliner around the same age as me doing commentarys ;) nice one mate.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Finally a Dubliner around the same age as me doing commentarys ;) nice one mate.

No bodge ;) ill do ya proud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Nice vids man

Meet up with the boards lads from last night!

Cheers for everyone for last night, havn't enjoyed the game that much in a while

Got an intro made for myself, let us know what you think about the song choice aswell.

Good aul lizzie :D (no not Liz Deacon :pac:)
    Nice intro, when are you guna upload that nuke or any other commentaries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,544 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Eagle eye

wild-eyed

good tune

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Good aul lizzie :D (no not Liz Deacon :pac:)
    Nice intro, when are you guna upload that nuke or any other commentaries?

Literally have stacks of them in my videos folder just ready to be talked over. Karachi nuke is rendering as i type. Some upload time on it tho :(

I said it about the spuds :pac:
    Nice vid, I wasn't playing that game (mate was) and I was downstairs drinkin so I didn't see the game then.

Pissed myself when this happened:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,919 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Pissed myself when this happened:

Aggravated assault with a stun grenade :D

Hate playing in SD, might root out the owl Easycap and try do a few commentaries :p.

Theres a thing I saw and its the only thing that does what you say but it costs about the same as a HD pvr..

When I try capture with my Easycap it says:
    Failed to initialize the video capture plug in.

Open driver failed.
    Cannot create the video capture filter.

Any Ideas?

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    When I try capture with my Easycap it says:
    Failed to initialize the video capture plug in.

Open driver failed.
    Cannot create the video capture filter.

Any Ideas?

Windows 7? Did you reboot?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement