Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Definitely agree with ya about the Black Dogs (:pac:) lad :) Nice vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Kersmash wrote: »
    Definitely agree with ya about the Black Dogs (:pac:) lad :) Nice vid.

Hehe black dogs ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,919 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

SPRRRATT!!! :D Good game yesterday buddy. :)

Notorioux wrote: »
    SPRRRATT!!! :D Good game yesterday buddy. :)

Be on later for some more ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,894 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sorry to hear your going to the "dark side" 360 at christmas, I might have to "Stella" santa's sleigh :)

Sorry to hear your going to the "dark side" 360 at christmas, I might have to "Stella" santa's sleigh :)

Hehe ill still pop onto PS3 to listen to those 12 year olds sing! Couldnt give that up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,894 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Hehe ill still pop onto PS3 to listen to those 12 year olds sing! Couldnt give that up :rolleyes:

Is Tallon going to jump ship with you?

Is Tallon going to jump ship with you?

Tallon probably blended his Blops disc by now

I hear Tallons moving over so he can be with Dublindude69.

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    I hear Tallons moving over so he can be with Dublindude69.

Oh sh!tcakes. Forgot about that slut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm logging in now... Sprrrat, your a sell-out man

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm logging in now... Sprrrat, your a sell-out man

On my way buddy, oh and its not my fault. All my fweeenndds are on 360 :(

You have no friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You have no friends

He has no friends, now.

I hate you Tal :D

Very nice Daz. I'm in stitches laughing, you've such a nack for commentaries. :)

Re: Chris Hansen and Dateline NBC.
    1. Fvckin' love that show too man, some of the guys are just :eek:. Few of the pretend 13 year olds are pretty hot I'm not going to lie lol.

2. When you said Chris Hansen I was reminded of this, I read it yesterday. Look at the highest rated comment for the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

hey tallon that last vid wasnt too bad

Someone just asked me to do a Vlog..

Would anybody be interested in that or will I just stick with the Commentaries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Someone just asked me to do a Vlog..

Would anybody be interested in that or will I just stick with the Commentaries?

Anythings better than nothing tallon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

This lack of videos is very naughty Tallon and when you are naughty you are always caught. Santa Claus will punish you! Punishment is nessisary, punishment is good, punishment is absulte.

This lack of videos is very naughty Tallon and when you are naughty you are always caught. Santa Claus will punish you! Punishment is nessisary, punishment is good, punishment is absulte.

Hide yo kids and hide yo Tallon, cos Dubblindude is rapin' errbody up here

I will only do a vlog if Dublindude 69 is in it....

I think I should start a poll and see if people agree :pac:

Haha do. If not a vlog then why not do another video commentary of a game (not necessarily live), like the one in Sub Base

I will only do a vlog if Dublindude 69 is in it....

I think I should start a poll and see if people agree :pac:

1. I don't know what a Vlog is and
    2. I don't do well at anything around Christmas time, Christmas and {I have a bad history.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

1. I don't know what a Vlog is and
    2. I don't do well at anything around Christmas time, Christmas and {I have a bad history.

Yeah rough going man :pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056123016

Vlog is a video log. This would mean that you'd be within reaching distance of Tallon and would probably enact a murder-suicide like some crazer stalker :pac:

Hahha, Krudler tells it like it is :pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=69624766&postcount=8

:p

• Advertisement

When I was six years old I went with my parents to see my grandfather for Christmas at a mental institution. My grandfather was sitting there in a catatonic state, my parents went off andleft me alone with grandpa. Grandpa starts talking to me, and told me the frightening truth about Santa Claus: Santa not only gives presents to the good boys and girls, but punishes the naughty ones. As soon as my parents returned, Grandpa went back into his catatonic state.
    On the long drive home I told my parents what Grandpa told me and I told them I was scared but mommy said not to listen to Grandpa and that he was a crazy old fool. I told her it was naughty to say bad things about old people and that Santa Claus will punish her. Later we saw a Santa Claus standing beside a broken down car, I begged my parents to keep driving but they stopped for him and Santa pulled a gun out and shot my father in the face. I was so scared I jumped out of the car and ran into the bushes to hide and watched as Santa pulled my mother out of the car and pull her clothes off then beat her and cut her throat with a knife.
    After that I was sent to St. Mary's Orphanage where things got really bad for me at Christmas. When I was nine it got the worst. We where asked to draw Christmas drawings and I drew Santa Claus punishing some naughty children and I was sent to Mother Superior for it. Mother Superior told me I was very naughty and sent me to my room.
    Later that day I snuck out of my room and I heard strange noises coming from another one, I went over and peeked in the keyhole and saw two older teenagers naked together in bed. Mother Superior came over and went in and beat the two of them with a belt and I just ran outside. Mother Superior came out to me and told me that those two where being very naughty and they thought they could do it without getting caught but when we do something naughty, we are always caught and then we are punished. She told me that punishment is necessary, punishment is good, punishment is absolute. She informed me that leaving my room was very naughty and then beat me with a belt.
    Later that night I was having horrible nightmares about Santa Claus punishing my parents and I ran out of the room in terror but Mother Superior caught me. She decided to tie me to my bed for the rest of the night so I couldn't do it again, it was horrible. The next day she tried to force me to sit on Santa Claus lap but I was terrorfied that we would punish me like he did my parents and I punched him in the nose and ran to my room. I was really sorry, I didn't mean to be naughty, please don't punish me, I want to be good.
    This year I turned eighteen and got a job working at a toy store, it was fine until Chrismas rolled around and they asked me to be Santa Claus. Today a five year old girl was screaming and crying on my lap. I told her that I don't bring presents to naughty children, I punish them, severly and she wet herself went away. How stupid do you have to be to be naughty on Santas lap, anything could have happened. She was just lucky it's not Christmas as I guess since I'm Santa I have to go out and punish all the naughty people I find.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement