Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Any time babez <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

**Set Goal**

Kowloon and Discovery mix commentary to be done tonight, uploaded tomorrow. Lets get sh!t done :D

**** man are you feeling alright?

Kersmash wrote: »
    **** man are you feeling alright?

Problem.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Troll-Face

• Advertisement

Slapping them out lol short vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Toomey_7

i know its not COD but no point opening a new thread for 1 vid :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm addicted, such a good beta

Im downloading it now. Itching to play after the video toomz ;)

Hey guys, ICG posted one of my vids, its a 10-0 S&D :):)

• Advertisement

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The Dark OneTM went flawless icon_king.png

Nice vid dude. Those 3-6 minute vids are what I prefer watching these days so it was good to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Eaton_Gaming

Hello People, Just started out making commentaries on youtube with my HD PVR,
    and was wondering what ye all think of it. This is my first post on boards.ie and my first commentary on youtube. It would mean alot if ye all watched it clicked the like button and subscribed.And if ye want me to do the same i have no problem in doing so.By the Way Mayo 4 SAM :P :) ..

My First Commentary Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ToSjBIEKeg

My Gaming Channel:Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Eaton99Gaming

long overdue a video haha but never fret its here :P lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Embedded it for you, just stick the code after the equals sign inbetween the youtube tags and it will show up like that, good commentary man, just a bit more energy in it would be good, the pauses run the flow in it a bit, that'll come with time though, 1 or 2 more commentaries and you'll be grand.

Thanks alot man..i was abit nervous making it like anything on yer 1st time :L ...thanks alot for writing to this forum.. hoped you subscribed cuz im low :/ :L ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just a few little things , 22 sec's for an intro is a little long , lower the game volume as at times i couldnt hear you .
    As for gameplay ..... If i watch a cod vid that is an objective game mode i prefer to see the player trying to play for the objective rather than just camp for kills. (just my opinion)

no your opinion is very good. And i completely understand.. i will do my best to improve from all yer advice..Thanks Shammy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Did someone start hoovering around 5:20? :p
    Enjoyed as always

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

for your first posted video its grand , no constant bad language ,honest and kill and move is the way i play , also loving the killstreaks ......Blackbird nomnom nom:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,919 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

almanu wrote: »
    for your first posted video its grand , no constant bad language ,honest and kill and move is the way i play , also loving the killstreaks ......Blackbird nomnom nom:D

You leave toomey alone :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Shammy wrote: »
    Just a few little things , 22 sec's for an intro is a little long , lower the game volume as at times i couldnt hear you .
    As for gameplay ..... If i watch a cod vid that is an objective game mode i prefer to see the player trying to play for the objective rather than just camp for kills. (just my opinion)

Same as myself. Fair enough .50 you were building a killstreak, but for a minute at about 2.34 you have the flag, the whole other team is dead waiting to respawn and you have dogs but you still sit in their spawn. You could have easily got 2 captures then.
    Next round is more of the same, you have chances to capture but don't.
    I like the commentary but as shammy said its hard to hear you.

This is how I play CTF on nuketown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

good stuff, i have a theory about why blops is getting stale.... the guns !! Like you said its just not fun to snipe in blops, shotguns are useless, LMG's are boring and AR are... well AR's. The only good SMG's are the MP5K and 74u....

At least with MW2 you could run around with a shotgun and still do well, LMG's were great and the snipers were very usable. Im starting to get really bored of the game aswel and i doubt i'll be playing it much once this MM is done. Will get to play some of the games that i've bought and never finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

You are such a basta*d Tallon! Such A BAS*ARD!

Good Video.. An yeh the game is stale, being having great craic with MW2 the past few days,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Balfie wrote: »
    You are such a basta*d Tallon! Such A BAS*ARD!

Good Video.. An yeh the game is stale, being having great craic with MW2 the past few days,

Seems to be a common theme lately!

Plenty of **** playing the game, plenty of OMA/DC and a few M/L/C but by god it's a fun game overall.
    There are times when, as one of the lads said, when I'd like to put my foot through the TV but it's still addictive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Cossax wrote: »
    Seems to be a common theme lately!

Plenty of **** playing the game, plenty of OMA/DC and a few M/L/C but by god it's a fun game overall.
    There are times when, as one of the lads said, when I'd like to put my foot through the TV but it's still addictive.

Oh big time, I've had a few of the L/M/C Tac Knifes, and of course corner campers with claymores and silencers.. Buy yeh, it is alot of fun, the amount of people sniping is unreal actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

At least there's a counter for mlc with a shotgun,sniper , or oma if you're feeling it. With blops the only counter to a 74u is a 74u and ghost is a blackbird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Tallon wrote: »
    Maynooth
    No way?Might pop in someday :P

• Advertisement

Hey guys ..I have just made my 2nd commentary on Black ops. It is good.And i talk about the ps3 and xbox price's that will go down a good lot..I talk about the ps4 in 2012 but however i have just found out that it has being cancelled and don't intent to bring it out any time soon.. i will talk about that again but for the time being

PLEASE RATE AND SUBSCRIBE.. I HAVE ONLY 30 SUBBERS AND WOULD REALLY LOVE IF YE SUBBED ME :) ..

My 2nd Commentary video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQoJGjQvHLM

Gaming Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Eaton99Gaming?feature=mhum

Subscribe also :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement