Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I advise you just stick to one thread entitled say... "Eaton_Gaming's Gameplay Commentaries". That way people can subscribe and it keeps the forum that bit neater :)

Edit: ill watch it later ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

No offence but I turned it off after 3 minutes, not playing the objective really does my head in, sorry :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    No offence but I turned it off after 3 minutes, not playing the objective really does my head in, sorry :p

Ooooooo-ooohh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Has to be all about the objective boi :D

Balfie wrote: »
    Has to be all about the objective boi :D

Dont want to go off topic but lets say now that I play MW2 all the time now when im in GW dom im usually running the Barrett or Intervention so realistically i'm to play the role of covering/long distance shooting to push the enemy team from flag points. However i am a team player so I do stop and take a flag whenever I go past one :)

• Advertisement

No I completely agree Sprrratt, but he ignored I think A when clearly the spy plane showed a cluster of dots near it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Like the last one.
    Killing enemies as they run out of their spawn is easy enough, they can only spawn in that half. They are focused on trying to get to the objective and you have a silenced weapon with what looks like ghost(i'm guessing because of your arm). Your only there for kills. No need to check the scoreboard if your playing the objective. Why not do it on TDM?

It just my opinion, my last comment was the same, but your doing the same as the last one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I'll sub when when you show me something i like, ghost -pro can be a good perk when playing the objective but unfortunately you use it like so many just to get cheap kills . It may sound a bit harsh but its your second vid and there is nothing different .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Playing objective is for newbs ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Eaton_Gaming

Okay so ye want to see me playing the mode and not the kills fair enough..Thanks for written about it.. i can get the jest of what yer sayin.. i will do that next time...but what about my commentary..has it improved do ye like what im talking about..etc

• Advertisement

Do you know a guy called John Lyons?

Yes i do..He goes to my school :D ...Why?.. :L

Wondering cos he's in my mates class in college, obviously not the same one so :p

Hahaha Clearly not my man..This buck is 16 in Ballyhaunis .. :L ..Did ya watch me vid :L

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Mod edit - threads merged

Okay watched the whole video there. Its not often I do but I thought i'd do it to see if you had anything unique. Unfortunately not, a bit like myself atm.

First a bit on what the lads said already. Objective? Come on lad. You went to play it once in the whole match. Granted, yes your bomb plant did turn out successful but it was the only valid attempt made at it. If you are going to go into Demolition then play the objective. People watching these videos (the minority who still do actually watch the video and not just listen) are getting more and more frustrated at this and they will flame you. They are also twice as likely not to come back or subscribe. If you are going to go for high k/d ratios and not play the objective then stick to team deathmatch. I must admit, just like Lee, I was very frustrated seeing you in particularly at around 1:41 in the video the bomb was planted under the rocket and you went towards the enemy spawn. Okay okay you might say that there were 4 team mates there already. However, you must know already that the best strategy one team can take is to plant immediately at the other bomb site straight after the other. Not you or the other remaining idle teammate was playing the objective and covering the other site. That pees off myself and I reckon alot of other viewers, especially boards folk.

On the youtube aspect good. I like you voice, I like all the Irish commentators. Frankly I think the Irish youtubers who just edit videos are usually snobby if they are half decent at it (not you mags). Also I find it hard myself to find a niche so i dont blame you if you yourself cant think of anything. The one thing I could say and I know I have (or still do) suffer from is energy levels while talking. i know its a challenge and im sure you'll get over it once you make more but the sooner you do it the quicker you will progress. Another thing is be consistent putting videos up which I am really really lack at the moment.

Work at it you are doing fine :) 1 word. Unique unique unique by infinity.

Oh and if you want to do something with me or want some help with anything then just give me a shout. The above is all constructive as I only want to help a fellow boardsie/irish commentator :cool:

Sprrrat you give such good advice.. i will take your instructions on board..i will add on this and if i need advice i will ask inquire you :D .. Thanks alot for taking your time to write that out to help me.. If u have PSN add me Eaton_Gaming :)

I should add to my first point that I'm not trying to be dismissive of your video, I did enjoy the commentary (which did improve since the first one). But to keep my interest in watching your videos they'd have to be more focused on the objective, if they're objective games obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys,

Comm and beast gameplay :pac:

Sprrrat you give such good advice.. i will take your instructions on board..i will add on this and if i need advice i will ask inquire you :D .. Thanks alot for taking your time to write that out to help me.. If u have PSN add me Eaton_Gaming :)

No problem buddy but listen, im not exactly the best youtuber to be taking advice off considering I havent even been taking it myself lawl. But sure whatever ya ask ill try help man

• Advertisement

Really enjoyed that, you either had something extra in your tea, or were on crack really lively :)

Really enjoyed that, you either had something extra in your tea, or were on crack really lively :)

+1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

500+ Subs in two days will do that to ya :pac:

Thanks guys

Leeg17 . i have also taking ur advice on board..However I have not made any vidz of yet that play the objective..However I during easter I will promise to deliver Objective game modes and also some high Kills .Thanks for the support..Also Sprrrat i have watch ur vidz in the new maps on yer utube channel i they are savage..U defo dont need no experiance your doing fine from what i can see i have subbed you!! and looking forward to your next video you upload..!! Thanks For all de support! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dohcturbo

Run and Gun is the only job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just realised this is 2 WMDs in a row. Oh well :P

Enjoyed that, bit OT but how do you record in-game chat and does it record yourself too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

You need to set your PS3 voice output to default... i think... maybe something else you ahve to do but i forget :D

Cool thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement