Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hi, noob question here but what would be the right section for this?

Hi, well if you wish to post regular COD gameplay. Create a new thread/topic here with your name in it, for example - EmatoelDiablo's COD gameplay and commentary. That will be your thread, where only you can post your own vids.

Or, you can post a vid in the following thread -http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055773539&page=77

If you want to simply advertise your channel, you can do so in the following threads in their respective forums -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056256717
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055965841

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

failsafe, not to be a prick, but we get a lot of people in here doing what you have done. I mean A LOT! ''watch my gameplay'' its a broken record at this stage.. If ya spent more time in the community here an got to be a regular poster on this forum, maybe you would spark more interest.. Just simply posting here for your gameplay doesn't mean anything to most people cause it happens so much and a lot of the regulars possibly won't even look.

Like I said, not bein a prick, just words of advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Balfie wrote: »
    failsafe, not to be a prick, but we get a lot of people in here doing what you have done. I mean A LOT! ''watch my gameplay'' its a broken record at this stage.. If ya spent more time in the community here an got to be a regular poster on this forum, maybe you would spark more interest.. Just simply posting here for your gameplay doesn't mean anything to most people cause it happens so much and a lot of the regulars possibly won't even look.

Like I said, not bein a prick, just words of advice.

Its just a quick announcement, nothing earth shattering, I am not expecting the whole world to come and take a look, although I mightn't be a hardcore poster I know a lot of people on the boards call of duty forum.
    I know what you mean, I'd say there is a tonne of gameplay posters, over time I hope to show the community that I am not about spam gameplay but about quality, fun and edgy videos.
    Thanks for the advice

Hi, well if you wish to post regular COD gameplay. Create a new thread/topic here with your name in it, for example - EmatoelDiablo's COD gameplay and commentary. That will be your thread, where only you can post your own vids.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for changing the thread name to my game play and commentaries, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

x43r0 wrote: »
    Great to see more BRDS lads putting up gameplays. Well done Lee :)

Just a thought on the dom vid with regards to the style of play. I noticed there was a feckload of deaths amongst the team at the end. Have you tried employing one or two players on the team as slayers who play for streaks and use them as cover for the rest to cap the flags? Or one as a slayer and the other as a marathon + ghost + silencer flanker?

It can make it a hell of a lot easier to cap when someone has a chopper or dogs on the go. More fun than playing the sacrificial lamb anyhow (I fúcking hate dying on flags! :o)

It was against a half decent team and i think they played with 3 randoms (Cody joined at the end) so that wouldn't really have worked since i doubt the randoms were running uav/cuav, pretty sure the only reason he put it up was because it was a close game... they don't happen very often. And against the typical lobby, theres 3 or 4 of us that can do the slayer role without the big killstreaks, much more fun and you don't get nearly as many rage quiters on the other team

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

The lag in that gameplay vid was atrocious.

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

celtic723 wrote: »
    The lag in that gameplay vid was atrocious.

wtf?

Did you not see the other? That was when I was on 3 mobile broadband in the shticks.

I guess that makes me more skilful? :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did you not see the other? That was when I was on 3 mobile broadband in the shticks.

Can't say i did but that is some dreadful connection i must admit.

Fair play grinding it out. If i had a connection like that i'd never play COD again.

If i did i'd go absolutely ****ing nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I got UPC three weeks ago, the morning psn goes down, impecable timing.

I got UPC three weeks ago, the morning psn goes down, impecable timing.

Look forward to seeing gameplays on a decent connection. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Thanks much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

that was as bad as I've ever seen. Even if I'm on three, it's not as bad as that. Nowhere near as bad actually. I'd kill for UPC though.

I got this nice Ballistic knife in Crisis in last nights Sticks & Stones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Poor Joe, he never seen it coming.

You could nearly even say you were sniping with the Balistic knife.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Put the Hax away FAILSAFE 00.

[Douchebag moment] - Lulz at the Last Night thread being locked.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Fair play leeg,I've played games with a connection like that on more than one occasion(o the frustration),there was a couple of gunfights you won there that I would have definately lost.
    Plus I'm crap with the fal :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

celtic723 wrote: »
    ^^ LULZ at your combat record.
    :pac::pac:

ffs :rolleyes:

Its a shame the ignore feature doesnt block out quotes.

Will you be online today Failsafe for a few games ?

Its a shame the ignore feature doesnt block out quotes.

Will you be online today Failsafe for a few games ?

I'll be online @ 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Yous and yer online services

• Advertisement

Gun Game, 10 kill streak before meeting an humiliating death

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Very nice, hope the BRDS ones at watching for a little schooling.

[Feed me troll food please :P]

Very nice anyway failsafe, keep the postings up chum. Between the website/facebook/youtube pages taking off its nice to come to our roots and share some clan vids.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

[Douchebag moment] - Lulz at the Last Night thread being locked.
    Very nice, hope the BRDS ones at watching for a little schooling.

[Feed me troll food please :P]

That's twice now. I let the first one slide because I didn't think anyone was gullible enough to reply, obviously I was proven wrong. I'll intervene now though, consider it as a final warning as I know you guys are fully aware of the rules that were established after the clusterfcuk both you IRL guys and BRDS clan caused a few months ago. SO, if you are going to use this thread for **** stirring, I'll have to act when frankly I rather not. So cut out the crap. Thanks.

Back on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭naughto

nice thread failsafe and hello to El LoCo Ade i have heard great things about u.

Neck Snap... ouch.. I close a door on Simons head

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Gun Game, 10 kill streak before meeting an humiliating death

At eighteen seconds, "All the guys are starting to head up now into me". Great video dude but you may need to start scripting your commentaries!

Well spotted Izambard. If anyone was going to pick up on something like that it would have to be you.

At eighteen seconds, "All the guys are starting to head up now into me". Great video dude but you may need to start scripting your commentaries!

I am cautious about being too scripted vs just saying whats on my mind, it may come out like gobbly gook but I'd say the scripted would be a bit lifeless, although I am not sure. We will see what happens

Jungle - Domination killstreak and re discovering my love for the famas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Whats happened gorgeous?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement