Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I really will hold your last stand perk choice against you. Other than that, nice fluid speaker good jobbbbb son

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I am cautious about being too scripted vs just saying whats on my mind...
    I'll put it down to a Freudian slip then mate! Keep up the good work (that is being done in a darkened room whilst you only wear boxers no doubt).

You must have an attempt with battlefield at some stage. I know there is no in game editing features but you might just catch something truly epic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Says you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Im poking my head in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Sprrratt wrote: »
    I really will hold your last stand perk choice against you. Other than that, nice fluid speaker good jobbbbb son

I play with him regularly and I still hold it against him. Although last night we got beaten by a American clan on headquarters and all of them were using Last Stand so even if they were down, they could capture the HQ.

It worked well for them, so I started using last stand for the first time in the next game to do the same as them, and it worked well. But the draw back was I lost alot of self respect and felt very dirty afterwards :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Nice stuff but as Sprrratt said, i can't stand last stand :mad:

Please use ninja, marathon, etc in the future, cause you will more than likely get abusive comments off people for using Second Chance and could lose subs, just a word of warning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I don't halo jump.. or do I?
    after making a few videos in theatre mode I notice I do halo jump a little bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL, love the short commentaries. I lol'd at the halo jumping even tho i don't really know what it is...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Great vids there FAILSAFE00 if there was an award for "rock out with your cóck out" award you would win it, some serious kills there!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 WhoSaidWhut

Indeedy they are, keep the sexy work sir!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some nice halo jumping there

you seem to be getting to grips with the editing software

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Magill wrote: »
    LOL, love the short commentaries. I lol'd at the halo jumping even tho i don't really know what it is...

i never really new either, i presume its just jumping and shooting. what i HATE is when people change the right stick from knife to crouch, they then use this and when they see someone they go prone and can still aim and shoot as they go prone. :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Eaton_Gaming

PSN has put me back abit.. have 6videos ready for recording!!.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

garv123 wrote: »
    i never really new either, i presume its just jumping and shooting

That's exactly it, it become prominent with the release of Halo 2 and then when this these players transferred their skills to call of duty games suddenly there was a lot of Halo jumping :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

That's exactly it, it become prominent with the release of Halo 2 and then when this these players transferred their skills to call of duty games suddenly there was a lot of Halo jumping :)

I would call that Quake Jumping :D

Lucky miss, team killing is at an all time high in Hardcore Hq

You should do a full game commentary Failsafe.

Funny gun game fail on Nuketown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

A diving win followed by a diving fail. Can't win them all I guess :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i believe you failsafe about the helium ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i never really new either, i presume its just jumping and shooting. what i HATE is when people change the right stick from knife to crouch, they then use this and when they see someone they go prone and can still aim and shoot as they go prone. :mad::mad::mad:

tactical setup? best way to play

krudler wrote: »

I've always played the default setup, I have never tried tactical, Ill give it a go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've always played the default setup, I have never tried tactical, Ill give it a go :)

once you go tac you never go back :pac:

Might try that myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Takes a few games to get used to but its a better layout.

krudler wrote: »

i'm used to playing that way from battlefield but you cant go prone in that.
    doing that and going prone as soon as someone shoots is just a cheap tactic IMO. worse than last stand.

i'm used to playing that way from battlefield but you cant go prone in that.
    doing that and going prone as soon as someone shoots is just a cheap tactic IMO. worse than last stand.

You sound like someone who used to post in the CoD forum but not anymore.

If its in the game its there to be used.

You sound like someone who used to post in the CoD forum but not anymore.

If its in the game its there to be used.

**** my covers blown:rolleyes:
    you used do nothing but bitch about last stand too.
    you had it in the same league as people from cork :pac::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

People are entitled to use last stand if they want. But I believe in karma and using last stand is something that will bring you bad karma. It would be similar in bad karma terms to running over a pensioner in your car and driving off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement