Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

That's fairly special for a one day quick edit ! Skilllllllllllzzzzzzz :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

that was excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Great job lad.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Nice one Magill

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

awesome :) good job dude, loved the editing too. really good job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

excellent work - really enjoyed that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Ah poppycock :( I had started this but for the last week and a half I've been in gran canaria on holidays... Think I'll still do it though. Well done mags anyway :) haven't gotten to see it cos Mai iPhone is been a knob :/

Edit: Just watched :) great work man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Ah poppycock :( I had started this but for the last week and a half I've been in gran canaria on holidays... Think I'll still do it though. Well done mags anyway :) haven't gotten to see it cos Mai iPhone is been a knob :/

Edit: Just watched :) great work man

ahhhhhhh.... sorry man. Haven't seen you on in ages so thought you'd abandoned us !

Make it anyway sure, just call it .V2 ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Watched this again and I'm discovering new things, first of all the song has gotten stuck in my head and it's definitely a grower so I stand corrected on it's choice. Then there is some excellently done sequences, the start on Summit using the 2 alternative attacks on C, the two rolling thunders together, using the commando outline to link the two streaks finishing up Kells' ridiculous kill streak in Nuketown. All interwoven with your own exploits Magill.

Very well done to all people involved in getting the clips, uploading, rendering and editing them together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

yimrsg wrote: »
    Watched this again and I'm discovering new things, first of all the song has gotten stuck in my head and it's definitely a grower so I stand corrected on it's choice. Then there is some excellently done sequences, the start on Summit using the 2 alternative attacks on C, the two rolling thunders together, using the commando outline to link the two streaks finishing up ]Kells' ridiculous kill streak in Nuketown[/B. All interwoven with your own exploits Magill.

Very well done to all people involved in getting the clips, uploading, rendering and editing them together.

Thank you :P :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

in fairness that clip is awesome. Onlyusemehipfire.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Watched this again and I'm discovering new things, first of all the song has gotten stuck in my head and it's definitely a grower so I stand corrected on it's choice. Then there is some excellently done sequences, the start on Summit using the 2 alternative attacks on C, the two rolling thunders together, using the commando outline to link the two streaks finishing up Kells' ridiculous kill streak in Nuketown. All interwoven with your own exploits Magill.

Thanks pal :) I think the first 3 clips is probably the best transitions i've done yet, was very happy with how that turned out. Im getting a lot more handy with after effects and even C4D now so hopefully me and lee's dualtage will turn out even better as i'll be spending a lot longer than a day editing it.

And yeah i never did any credits which was a bit dickish but thanks to the shammy/lee etc for recording.

Hopefully this will make everyone more enthused for a future MW3 one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sprrratt nothing personal asking Magill to do it, it's just you disappeared for a while there it seemed :p. I'm sure yours will turn out just as good, it'll be interesting to see the two contrasting montages that'll come out from the same clips :)

Oh yea, our dualtage, watch this space :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Cheers.

NOT

Cheers.

NOT

lol, im sorry pal but that clip you sent me just hand single sniper shots and cod gameplay.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

What's your point Magill? There's sniper shots in the other clips. At least you could have told me 'Sorry I'm not using your video for x reason' (I understand the non blops vids), but the fact you didn't say anything at all takes the biscuit

My point was i couldn't use any of your clips because they were either cod4 clips or weren't montage clips(They were just your single kills from 2 games using the ole sniper), and I said in the other thread before I uploaded and posted the montage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Soooooo..
    demotivational-posters-tension-filled-the-air.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

That was brilliant magill well done :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,920 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Fantastic job Magill - well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

thats a serious little montage from ya Magill.

dont get to play the game much and its nice to see serious players in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Qua-la-tee!!

Nice one Mags.. I really must start putting up cool clips in my fileshare.. Some of that play is pretty epic!

Great editing skills bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Do you use theatre to record your gameplay?

If I'm not recording live, I'll rewatch it in theatre mode but I'll record it with a HD PVR :)

This one time, I tried for a 360 and hit one :eek:

Thanks to Magill for editing
    YALB
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Skrillex ftMFw

Leeg17 wrote: »
    This one time, I tried for a 360 and hit one :eek:

Thanks to Magill for editing
    I'm only taking the piss
    :p

All those hours of bottom scoring finally paid off lee !!!

reward_stickers_imsoproud.jpg

Tell me if ye actually enjoy these videos :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

You know it, watch this when i get home :)

Those reactions are the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement