Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I was actually just about to post "Dubstep intros FTW" but Jev/N beat me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I was actually just about to post "Dubstep intros FTW" but Jev/N beat me to it.

wats Dubstep intros FTW?

wat wer yu on about der about sum new map like karachi or sumit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    wat wer yu on about der about sum new map like karachi or sumit?

Theres a couple of new maps leaked online, they look pretty good, one shows gameplay and its like karachi but a bit more urban

Ill try find the video but id say its gone already

EDIT:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,013 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Just a suggestion Tallon and it's probably just for me but when you post a video can you also post the title as it appears on Youtube. The reason is that I usually view them on my iPhone but it shows up as **** quality but if I have the name as on Youtube then I can search for them and download and view them in high quality. Like I said it's probably only me you'd be posting it for but I'd much appreciate it greatly.

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    Just a suggestion Tallon and it's probably just for me but when you post a video can you also post the title as it appears on Youtube. The reason is that I usually view them on my iPhone but it shows up as **** quality but if I have the name as on Youtube then I can search for them and download and view them in high quality. Like I said it's probably only me you'd be posting it for but I'd much appreciate it greatly.

Will do, the latest one is....
    Modern warfare 2 MTDM Terminal w/ commentary

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys,

New video up for you, I uploaded one on saturday night and after 6 hours, youtube rejected it's lenght :(

This ones in 720p HD though :)

Thanks

Tallon

excellent quality man,absolutly flawless,i hate that laststand the most in this game,does me nut in! nice vid man, good to see a nice range of guns,i dont know how you like the m16,i cant stand it!cheers tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Have you any vids where youre sniping without stopping power

Have you any vids where youre sniping without stopping power

My first few are without stopping power but I got used to using it.
    I'll turn it off and start recording some stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

My first few are without stopping power but I got used to using it.
    I'll turn it off and start recording some stuff :)

ya , I saw your first vid . You may aswell had a tent and sleeping bag with you

To be honest man , I'm only messing with ya . If I'm going to watch vids of mw2 it will be of "wings of redemption" or someone :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    wats Dubstep intros FTW?

Dubstep - A particularity bassey type of drum and bass music, such as the one in Tallon's intro.

Intro - The introduction to a video.

FTW - For The Win, in otherwords, are good.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Dubstep - A particularity bassey type of drum and bass music, such as the one in Tallon's intro.

Intro - The introduction to a video.

FTW - For The Win, in otherwords, are good.

Ohhhh ryt:P:D

Theres a couple of new maps leaked online, they look pretty good, one shows gameplay and its like karachi but a bit more urban

EDIT:

tanks agen man:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'd love a video of tips and tricks for snipers, especially us beginners. Not sure if anyone else'd like to see that though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Any recommendations on the best way to get enough kills with the G18's to you unlock akimbo?

I am not really use to using secondaries much tbh, assault rifles are mostly good all rounders. gotta try n get use to them.

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Any recommendations on the best way to get enough kills with the G18's to you unlock akimbo?

use them in close spaces,do that for anry secondary weapon. i always use them goin round corners 2.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

ya , I saw your first vid . You may aswell had a tent and sleeping bag with you

To be honest man , I'm only messing with ya . If I'm going to watch vids of mw2 it will be of "wings of redemption" or someone :pac:

WoR is as follows:

Camper. **** stirrer. Hypocrite. Made the One Man Army w/ noob tube/thumper and danger pro class well known. Believes his own hype.

I don't rate him personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »

I am not really use to using secondaries much tbh, assault rifles are mostly good all rounders. gotta try n get use to them.

Just use them all the time. Doesn't matter how good or bad you are just get the requisite number of kills and you'll unlock them.

Hey guys,

New video, Team death match on Afghan.

Hopefully you get some advice from this video as opposed from me just waffling on about stuff :)

Thanks guys

Tallon

Watch in 720p :)

Hey guys,

New video, Team death match on Afghan.

Hopefully you get some advice from this video as opposed from me just waffling on about stuff :)

Thanks guys

Tallon

wats up,wats a tactical set up?

• Advertisement

wats up,wats a tactical set up?

If you go to options you'll see 'button layout' if thats set to tactical its swaps R3 for O and so you can duck prone really fast to get out of a situation.

The drawback being people find it harder / a bit slower to knife, since they have to reach over to the O

If you go to options you'll see 'button layout' if thats set to tactical its swaps R3 for O and so you can duck prone really fast to get out of a situation.

The drawback being people find it harder / a bit slower to knife, since they have to reach over to the O

alright sound,was lookin forward to a few games with ye there man,but was in a heap dyin with the flu,couldnt get into it,and the games you were joinen wer muck,giz an invite wen ur on again mate we slaughter sum buzzers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

EDIT:

Yeah thanks for that - post a video with screenshots from MW1 pretending to be MW2 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

John_Mc wrote: »
    Yeah thanks for that - post a video with screenshots from MW1 pretending to be MW2 :rolleyes:

Eh yeah, there are 2 COD4 maps in the Stimulus Pack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

Tallon, you're slacking!! I bet you got FFXIII.... :P

Hey guys,

New video, they will be more often it's just I've been trying to get the quality the best it can be and get some decent gameplay.

Thanks for watching guys

Tallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

You know dubstep has gone commercial when Tallon uses it as a video intro ;)

You know dubstep has gone commercial when Tallon uses it as a video intro ;)

I need a new intro, Someone make me one :p

Or else I'll have to make a half arsed one myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Only one of them on their first prestige Tallon ,they were noob players :D

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Only one of them on their first prestige Tallon ,they were noob players :D

lol, I consider level 70's to mostly be better players than an prestige

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement