Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus/UPC Broadband in Cork

• 27-01-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone have Chorus bb in cork, what's the service like? (Specifically Grange/Douglas).

I currently have 7 m/b with Vodafone, but the service is shocking to say the least(I miss bt :(), I'm thinking of switching to the 15 m/b line with Chorus.

Just want to know peoples experiences with them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Ya I'm on the 10/15mb in douglas area, I find it great very fast, no problems yet(had it about a year)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

what part ? douglas and grange are different nodes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Are they? I thought they were all on the same exhange.
    Well in that case Grange is the important one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Does anyone around the Ballinlough/Douglas Area have UPC BB? I'm think it's available in my park but UPC says it's not. I know the whole park was upgraded with new equipment outside the house a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

ballinlough and douglas are big areas whats the name of the park ? they also have two different node s

• Advertisement
Advertisement