Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supermarket fall

Options
  • 27-01-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello, I live in Holland, not sure if this is the right place for this...

I was in Ireland last week and slipped on a wet floor in Dublin supermarket. I knocked out a tooth and was bleeding. I have quite a serious injury and have been to a doctor in Ireland and a dental surgeon back here in Amsterdam. The supermarket noted my fall and took my details. How do I make a claim against the supermarket?

thank you
    Nina
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Hello, I live in Holland, not sure if this is the right place for this...

I was in Ireland last week and slipped on a wet floor in Dublin supermarket. I knocked out a tooth and was bleeding. I have quite a serious injury and have been to a doctor in Ireland and a dental surgeon back here in Amsterdam. The supermarket noted my fall and took my details. How do I make a claim against the supermarket?

thank you
    Nina
    x

Was the supermarket negligent? and if so, how?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

This would prob be more suited in the legal forum.
    Are you looking for a claim to pay foe your dental work?
    Did you have travel insurance?
    Your best of contacting a solictor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Sorry to hear about the injury, but you need to contact a solicitor, any advice here is not necessarily going to be correct.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement