Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband-only package.

• 27-01-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    I've had NTL/UPC before at an old house, so I know that the TV and Internet come in the same line.

My question is that, if I get a connection at my new house on the Broadband-only package(including the lovely €8 charge), will this also enable analogue TV by default? I'm not asking about digital TV, but just the basic 10-15 channels?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

smartblaa wrote: »
    Hi lads,
    I've had NTL/UPC before at an old house, so I know that the TV and Internet come in the same line.

My question is that, if I get a connection at my new house on the Broadband-only package(including the lovely €8 charge), will this also enable analogue TV by default? I'm not asking about digital TV, but just the basic 10-15 channels?

Thanks

Yes and I think that is why they charge the €8.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I don't believe this is allowed, as the analogue channels cost more than that. The 8 euro charge is basically line rental for those not paying for TV channels.

Connecting the line to the TV would be theft of service.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement