Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spent cases

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Another ludicrous case case that should never even have seen the inside of a court room!
    But anyway congrats Chem that you walked away from it,which is the main thing,and that your name was cleared.
    Now,go and get your shootin irons out of custody ASAP and get back to doing what you have missed for the last two years.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭SVI40

Congratulations on your excellent result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Good on ya ;)

David and Goliath it was indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Nice one chem :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Glad to hear Case got dismissed Chem and best wish's for the the future.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

did you get guns back chem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Thanks for all the well wishing folks. If it will or can help anyone, I am willing to share my little experience with other shooters, both some warnings and advise. Just PM me if I can help.

I will be looking into getting my guns back during the week. Im a poorer wiser man after my two years almost to the day :o

But its always been my passion, and I hope to become even more active in the coming years ;)

Advertisement