Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT photo gifts

Options
  • 27-01-2010 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Dublin I could go to get photo gifts like the ones on this site http://www.photogifts.ie

I need it by Saturday so don't want to order through that site as it says it could take up to 14 days for delivery.

I know this is a bit of a stretch leaving it so late

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

have you phoned them up to see whether they will allow you to pick it up from parkwest ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I'm not sure exactly which types you were looking for but best bet for some of the options would be Reads on Nassau st in Dublin. LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Are you even sure any company can prepare the order in 48 hours?

Start early tommorrow but try Boots (I know Jervis has developing) and all of the camera shops - pretty much everywhere will supply these things but whether they are done on site will dictate whether it can be done in 48 hours.

If you try a photo developing shop early in your search then they may at least tell you where can do it - Reads or Snap printing are also a very good option as already suggested.

Advertisement