Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professionals Public Liability

Options
  • 27-01-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am an engineer - recently went out on my own and have Professional indemnity - now it turns out i need public liability as well - is there some online public liability policy I can buy cheap ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Hi OP

What type of Engineer are you (electrical, mechanical, motor, service etc). Let me know and I will direct you better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Andymfinancial

try Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan 064 6631720

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johngburke72

oldyouth wrote: »
    Hi OP

What type of Engineer are you (electrical, mechanical, motor, service etc). Let me know and I will direct you better

Consulting engineer - plans and Ber assessments - stuff like that - Have quotes but they are like about 350 and thats too dear:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ellrules

I am an engineer - recently went out on my own and have Professional indemnity - now it turns out i need public liability as well - is there some online public liability policy I can buy cheap ?

A friend of mine reads meters for the ESB and he had to get public liability insurance for reading them .He said he bought it from an online site called publicliability.ie .he said it was cheap and did the job..hope this of use:)

Advertisement