Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD TV

Options
  • 27-01-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a good cheap 32" LCD TV HD ready or HD?
    All that will be hook-up to it is the PS3 and Sky only.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Harvey Norman had a 32" Finlux for €340 recently which got good reviews, check them out if you have a branch local to you, not sure if they still have stock.

Power City also have a Walker for €329 and a Toshiba and LG for €370 and a Samsung for €390 Check out the reviews online and take your pick!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Has anyone seen a reasonably priced 24-32" HD ready with an MPEG4 tuner built in anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Do-more wrote: »
    Harvey Norman had a 32" Finlux for €340 recently which got good reviews, check them out if you have a branch local to you, not sure if they still have stock.

Still in stock. Bought one yesterday in Blanchardstown. (31/01/10)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 higo

could you post the spec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 higo

Do-more wrote: »

Power City also have a Walker for €329 and a Toshiba and LG for €370 and a Samsung for €390 Check out the reviews online and take your pick!
    walker WP3210LCD its now 299 mate .. im kinda interested .. any one got one ?
    http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 arthurfi

I Have the Walker WP3210LCD. It is a good TV and not a bad price. Only downfall is it will not pick up the new Irish digital signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Couple of TV's on here but you'll have to be quick: RS_Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭tombom112

tesco have an lg 32" 32ld450 for 350, and a sony 32" 32ex301 for 329, the lg is 1080p and the sony 720p both have mpeg4

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

arthurfi wrote: »
    I Have the Walker WP3210LCD. It is a good TV and not a bad price. Only downfall is it will not pick up the new Irish digital signal.
    According to the spec it is Saorview approved so it should pick up the DTT stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 arthurfi

Hi craoltoir,
    Where did you see that info? I bought this from Power City Early last year and they too told me it would pick up the new Irish Digital. I rang walker the other day and they tell me it won’t pick up the Irish digital. Told me I should take it back to the shop I bought it from. I did that and was basically told where to go. So stuck with this one im afraid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭boatbuilder

Amazon have some great deals and free shipping to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Sorry it's the 3211 model as linked above that has Saorview. However if Powercity told you last year that it would work you could try to make a case that they would replace it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

the_pod wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a reasonably priced 24-32" HD ready with an MPEG4 tuner built in anywhere?

I bought a Toshiba 32" from pixmania delivered to my front door for 339 :)

theres an offer on at the moment for this 32" LG for €309

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/4968065/art/lg/32ld320-lcd-television.html

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

32", Full HD, MPEG4, €250.

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/index_8273.htm

NOM NOM NOM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

I think you will find that its €299 when priced in €'s, but still a real bargain. Considering the warranty, extras and the Lidl no hassle return and exchange policy. I'm half tempted to pick one up :)

Advertisement