Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: tasty bits and bobs

• 27-01-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭

Lot 1: DuraAce 7800 10 speed cassette 11-23, ex pro team, excellent condition, and very little wear. (I'm a Campag man on the road) €70
    Lot 2: Zipp 303 Shimano Freehub body (red) for 188 hubs. Excellent condition. Ex pro team. €80
    Lot 3: Campag Chorus Pedals and cleats, usual wear from use, but have been used for less than 500km. €50
    Lot 4: Look Quartz MTB pedals and cleats, less than 100km use and excellent condition (I'm sticking with spds across all my MTBS so these have to go) €45.
    More stuff on the way:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭k_d

sorry, cancle that, she got some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

Do you still have the DA cassette for sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

jdt101 wrote: »
    Do you still have the DA cassette for sale?

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

How flexible are you on price?

Does it come with a lockring & spacer?

Advertisement