Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana an Bhaile, Craughwell

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the above estate? We are going looking at a house to buy out there.

Any comments - positive or negative, would be appreciated.

Thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

No1?? awww :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

If that's the place with the very dark stone fronted exterior, I looked there last year. Dull Dull Dull!!!

No way. Didn't see much green areas (or even gardens if memory serves me correctly) so it wouldn't be ideal for kids. Looks like quite a few houses are rented judging by the wheely bins outside the front doors of some of them. Eyesore.

Looked at the detached unit and I couldn't believe it: overlooked on 4 sides! and they were looking for about 360k for it!!!!

Cries of despiration with the amount of duplicate ads for the development on daft.ie.

Great value in places like Roscam at the moment. Mature, settled estates with a bit of life in them and handy for town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

No the ones with the black stone is Sli na gCapaill...

Advertisement