Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Bizwave - Good or Bad?

• 27-01-2010 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

I live in an area with no broadband (and probably never will be covered). I currently have Vodafone mobile broadband which is OK, but not great for large files. I was told 2 weeks ago my area was now part of the National Broadband Scheme with Three. I'm in the middle of trying this out and it is absolutely atrocious! The speed and the fact that it keeps dropping makes it unusable.

Anyway, I may be able to get Digiweb's Bizwave in my house and was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about this package?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Fixed wireless beats the crap out of mobile every time, bizwave is an old but stable product but digiweb metro is cheaper if you can get it .

Advertisement