Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Mountain Dew" to buy in Portlaoise?

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey all. An odd question I know but does anyone know a shop selling Mountain Dew in Portlaoise?

Mountain dew is a soft drink from the US, tastes sort of like 7up(very sort of). The can looks like this:

nike-sb-zoom-air-abington-mountain-dew_2.jpg

The other day I was crossing Lyster square(by the All Books shop) and saw a tin sitting on a wall. Now I realize that someone may have bought it abroad and left it there after getting off the airport bus[sadly very likely :'( ] but I am holding out a hope that this isn't the case and that some shop in town is stocking it.

If you've seen it please let me know where...

Fona :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭AidanBoland

yeah i've gotten this in portlaoise a couple of months ago, im pretty sure it was in the polish food shop on main street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

I know you can get it in dublin (Capel street by Jervis SC).. Seen it a couple of time..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Will have to check out this Polish store at some stage. Might have some more American stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Jaysus that stuff is rank! Why would you want to drink it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fona

Rank? NO way. Is like really nice tasting 7up :D

I did get it in the Polish shop right at the end of main street. Thanks AidenBoland :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭alyuciao

Mountain Dew is the BIZ. Full of cafine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Augmerson wrote: »
    Jaysus that stuff is rank! Why would you want to drink it?!

It is pretty rank. I'd only drink it if it was the only thing in the house! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I just spent two weeks drinking this stuff in the states and i love it. Must go a hunting for it. Love to get some Minute Maid lemonade also.

Advertisement