Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

can someone tell me what email account is registered with my user account p4ddyv

I can't remember which email account I used to create it and have tried them all... If I know then I can reset my password.

Thanks, Paddy

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Hi Paddy,
    Sorry, but I'm afraid we cannot do that as we have no way of proving that you are the owner of that account.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭voakesy

I have quite a few adverts on adverts.ie which is what I primarily used the account for.

I know the old password for the account!

I'm hardly going to hack into the email account associated with boards account, can you even tell me the domain it was registered with?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Data protection rules (aka "the law") basically mean we can't do that Paddy, sorry.

There is a possible way forward though. Have a look at this message posted by Darragh, boards's communications manager. If you can provide the information listed and send it by email to hello@boards.ie we'll hopefully be able to do something to sort you out. It'll take at least a few days though as there are quite a few accounts to verify for people.

Advertisement